X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    Thanks!

OooooK... THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL (well, some of you) BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Drumroll please.... *patuhpatuhpatuhpatuh*

For all you Doctor Who fans, the smiley more than one of you have requested! The smiley I couldn't make until actually seeing the episode it's in! The smiley (I'm having way too much fun with this) you've been waiting for for nearly a month! It's..... it's.... IT'S.......

Spoiler:
    The Weeping Angel!

<-- this one's not animated

Are they OK?
    Spookly awesome.

Comment

LOL! Thanks, gals! I asked this in the other thread... the blinking effect works, right? Should I change anything?

And also, as requested in the other thread... the 4th Doctor!

More awesome!

Comment

Thanks!
        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Heh Myn, every time someone on a forum sees one of your smilies that has been linked from my page, my page records that. So if Trek Girl uses a in one of her posts, that counts as 1 view for each person who reads that thread. The counter for this month just passed 100,000 for your Doctor Who smilies. And they are being used on 4 different forums and 2 different blogs (that I noticed). And those are just the people who use the ones from my holding page, never mind the ones who host them themselves. You're going to take over the internet... one smiley at a time!

Comment

.... O_O

Wow.

I mean... yes! Yes! I'm taking over the internet! MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

sigpic

Comment

In honor of my 110+ smilies....

Drunk Doc!

In GitF he has the tie around his head and is only holding the drink. BUT he's talking about how great bananas are! I couldn't decide whether to have the banana or not... so I did both: one with, and one without.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I updated the CONGRATULATIONS smiley to add a few more characters.

And I forgot to officially post these...

The first two Doctor smilies are basically just taken from the "Brilliant!"/"Fantastic!" ones of him.

sigpic

Comment

OHHH THOSE ARE SO FREAKING COOL MYN!!! Love drunk Doctor

Comment

The first two Doctor smilies are basically just taken from the "Brilliant!"/"Fantastic!" ones of him.
                    Ooh, love the new Congratulations!

I have another suggestion (which I don't even know if it will work but I'll post it anyway), and DO NOT click on the spoiler tag until you see Last of the Timelords, just a warning.
                    Spoiler:
                    Is it possible to make one where Jack's face fades away then The Face of Boe fades in in its place?

Comment

Ooh, wow... that's actually a really good idea.... that would be really cool if you could do that....
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                          OHHH THOSE ARE SO FREAKING COOL MYN!!! Love drunk Doctor
                          Hee! Thanks.
                          Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          Ooh, love the new Congratulations!

I have another suggestion (which I don't even know if it will work but I'll post it anyway), and DO NOT click on the spoiler tag until you see Last of the Timelords, just a warning.
                          That was close.... I forgot that when you quote a post with spoilers in it... you can see the spoilers in the message. But I got rid of them before I could read them.

Last of the Time Lords should air... the Friday after next? I think.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          Ooh, wow... that's actually a really good idea.... that would be really cool if you could do that....
                          Sounds interesting...

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                          Awesome!
                          Thanks!

Oh, and Lilith, I'm almost ready for your super bug huge project. Right now I'm waiting to get a responce from someone about how they wanted a certain smiley. I'm pretty sure it's the last one on the list from before you mentioned your project.

sigpic

Comment

Hee! Thanks.

That was close.... I forgot that when you quote a post with spoilers in it... you can see the spoilers in the message. But I got rid of them before I could read them.

Last of the Time Lords should air... the Friday after next? I think.
                            Sweet! I'm curious as to whether this idea is possible to do- it's either very simple, or very complicated, and I haven't a clue which one it is.

Comment

Now I'm confused...

sigpic

Comment

i'd have to say it's very complicated you're gonna murder us when you finally see the request myn..... let's just asy it's similar to vaberella's transforming teyla smilie.... you'll get it once you watch LoftL and thanks for the heads up.... now i need to organise everything
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X