X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Doctor Who: The Infinite Quest" airing this morning on BBC2

...at 10:30 am.

For the unfamiliar, it's a tenth doctor animation voiced by DT, FA and Anthony Head. It's been airing in segments on CBBC's "Totally Doctor Who" show over the past weeks.

Madeleine

I dunno about this thing....I may give it a miss. I know Doctor Who is made for kids more or less anyways, but this one looks just for infants from what I saw on the trailer, and the voice of the baddy sounds awful...
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
      ...at 10:30 am.

For the unfamiliar, it's a tenth doctor animation voiced by DT, FA and Anthony Head. It's been airing in segments on CBBC's "Totally Doctor Who" show over the past weeks.
      Anthony Head! Sweet! And there are more of these? *runs off to.....find them*

Comment

Grrr, Im gonna miss it! Any ideas if its repeated?
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

I had already started a thread on 'The Infinite Quest' several weeks ago. Im surprised you didnt find it already Madeline_W
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44406

Maybe we should direct all discussions of it to there. What do you think?
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

So it is Anthony Head! I wondered.

How many parts does it have, BTW? 12 or 13?
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Did anyone watch it? I thought about it until i saw "10.30am". That's a time I like to call No Man's Land. Either side and I can get up fine (6.00-ish or midday) but in between is just so impossible I don't even bother trying anymore.

Yeah, anyway, was it any good?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

No! I thought it was supposed to air in Doctor Who's timeslot next week. Now I've missed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                  I had already started a thread on 'The Infinite Quest' several weeks ago. Im surprised you didnt find it already Madeline_W
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44406

Maybe we should direct all discussions of it to there. What do you think?
                  I wouldn't have been able to do my eye-catching attention-grabbing thread-title for what was a pretty time-dependant matter then, would I?

But now this thread has served its purpose I'll close it. (Unless anyone reckons they know of a repeat, in which case Report this thread and get a mod to change the title to reflect the next airing time, eh?

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                  X