This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown to Doctor Who Finale 2007!

Can you believe we're on the last episode of season 3?

4 Days, 19 hours.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

I now. it's been one hell of a season.

you know i'm really hoping they bring out a soundtrack for season 3 soon. the music this season has been amazing.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

They'll probably do it after season 4, which I don't mind considering then we'll have two seasons of music to pick from lol

I already have the soundtrack for season 1 and 2 which are awesome. The season 3 music I want the most has to be the one from the end of Family of Blood (the WWI memorial), the one that plays in the flashback to Gallifrey and the track from the end of Sound of Drums where Martha escapes using the teleport.

Just thought I'd share that with everyone.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        They'll probably do it after season 4, which I don't mind considering then we'll have two seasons of music to pick from lol

I already have the soundtrack for season 1 and 2 which are awesome. The season 3 music I want the most has to be the one from the end of Family of Blood (the WWI memorial), the one that plays in the flashback to Gallifrey and the track from the end of Sound of Drums where Martha escapes using the teleport.

Just thought I'd share that with everyone.
        yeah i have the one for the first 2 seasons too. but as cool as that music is season 3 has been even better.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          yeah i have the one for the first 2 seasons too. but as cool as that music is season 3 has been even better.
          lol that's true. I noticed that each season of Doctor Who seems to have it's own unique back track that's played in each season, and season 3's is the best so far.

sigpic

Comment

Unless my eyes are completely fooling me, this is in the wrong sub-forum.....

Comment

I can hardly wait either. It's been a strong season so far, with only a bit of a disappointment in the mid season two-part story.

*looks around* How did I end up in the BSG folder? Err. Mapp old bean. A bit lost tonight are we?
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                I can hardly wait either. It's been a strong season so far, with only a bit of a disappointment in the mid season two-part story.

Err. Mapp old bean. A bit lost tonight are we?
                LOL, it seems that way. What I'm amused by is that there were several posts going back and forth and it didn't get noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  LOL, it seems that way. What I'm amused by is that there were several posts going back and forth and it didn't get noticed.
                  there is a very very good explanation for that. we're thick.

Comment

Heh heh heh. Mapp, you should've just used the Report Post function. It's the the best way to do it. Skydiver even said so in the Ask the Mods thread today in bold letters. She's not going to be happy.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Unless my eyes are completely fooling me, this is in the wrong sub-forum.....
                      lol I didn't even realise. I was watching Sound of Drums in the background and didn't think. Sorry.
                      Yeah I wasn't too impressed with the Dalek two-parter either, I loved the Family of Blood one though.
                      *looks around* How did I end up in the BSG folder? Err. Mapp old bean. A bit lost tonight are we?
                      Sorry, I've asked the mods to move the thread to the right place now.
                      heehee so this is how we get threads really noticed lol
                      Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      there is a very very good explanation for that. we're thick.
                      You spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs, or beef, or global warming, or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible. That maybe you survive. This is the year five point five slash apple slash twenty-six.. and today is, hold on... This is the day the sun expands.

sorry, couldn't think of a good response.
                      Last edited by Admiral Mappalazarou; 25 June 2007, 02:36 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Heh heh heh. Mapp, you should've just used the Report Post function. It's the the best way to do it. Skydiver even said so in the Ask the Mods thread today in bold letters. She's not going to be happy.
                        *hides*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                          You spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs, or beef, or global warming, or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible. That maybe you survive. This is the year five point five slash apple slash twenty-six.. and today is, hold on... This is the day the sun expands.

sorry, couldn't think of a good response.
                          No! Good response!

Comment

4 Days. 17 Hours.

sigpic

Comment

WHAT!?!?!?!!?!?! this is the last ep! WTH!!!! S2 has 20 eps!!!! *crys*

Comment

Working...
                              X