This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fanfic idea? Is it any good?

Hey people. I came up with this idea for a Doctor Who fanfic like 5 seconds ago and I wondered if you liked it. Ok so here's kinda a summary:

The Doctor and Rose find a device and they don't know what it does so they fiddle around with it and they get knocked out. Rose starts to dream. She has a dream that she and the Doctor were in High School Musical (The Doctor is Troy, Rose is Gabriella, Renette (The Girl in the Fireplace) is Sharpay, Ianto (torchwood crossover) is Ryan, Sarah-Jane is Taylor, and Jack is Chad. They are actually the characters, not just in the play, if u get it. Like Rose looks like Gabriella.) So basically, the whole story plays out like High School Musical, except Sharpay likes Troy more than she does in the movie. Basically, she wants to go out with him. Then Rose wakes up and tells the Doctor how much she loves him and he......

Well, I don't wanna give away the ending, but just tell me what u think! I like constructive criticism, but don't be too mean!!!!!
    sigpic

If you like the idea, go for it. As long as YOU have fun with it, that's all that matters.

Comment

thank you!! I think I will (when fanfiction.net will let me upload it. It hasn't been working for me lately )
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X