This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who Soundtrack OUT SOON!!!!

So to my knowledge it's th 4th of December, right? so that means 3 days!!!! Anyone else bothered?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

I'll be getting it.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Is it comming out in the US? I tried Amazon but I couldn't find anything on it.
      sigpic

Comment

right, is it out now?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I think so, but it looks like Amazon is out of stock as it has it down as December 11th
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Amazon and other outlets have moved the ship date to December 11th, though folks in the US and UK who ordered directly from SilvaScreen have been receiving the CD early.

Comment

anyone know of a site that is offering a 30 second preview clip of all the tracks.

I've seen a site with three of the tracks available to be listened to, but Amazon and HMV thus far have not added their custom 30 second preview clip of the tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                anyone know of a site that is offering a 30 second preview clip of all the tracks.

I've seen a site with three of the tracks available to be listened to, but Amazon and HMV thus far have not added their custom 30 second preview clip of the tracks.
                no but I have the soundtrack now!!!!!!! IT'S CLASS!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X