Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dalek Stupidy??? (Spoilers from Doomsday)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
    Whilst watching Doomsday, I noticed the Daleks completely ignore the Doctor after the Genesis Ark was 'primed', and were distracted by the swarm of Daleks flying forth from the prison ship.
    I thought that it was very stupid of them to ignore 'The Oncoming Storm' considering all of the trouble he's caused them in the past - why didn't they simply exterminate him when they had the chance?

Because they're STOOPID!

They hid in the void for thousands of years waiting for the right time to strike, and should've known very well that if the void happened to be opened whilst they were outside they would've been sucked back in, along with the cybermen.

That's Dalek stupidy at its hype - Davros is probably spinning in his.....chair thingy.

The point still stands though...
    The Dalek are first and formost completely egotistical. Not cold and caculating like the Cybermen. The Dalek had been in the void, plotting for YEARS...in that time they no doubt deluded themselves into believing their own superiority. It made them over-confident. The Doctor? Just another Timelord. He is of no consequence to OUR genius.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

BUT as The Doctor said to Davros in a deleted scene in "Rememberance of The Daleks".....

"oh Davros, I am far more than just...another...Time Lord!"

And I really think The Daleks are VERY stupid thinking that they are Superior.

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

And Davros said to the doctor.
        And with that power at my disposal the Daleks shall sweep away Gallifrey and its impudent corner of time lords, The Daleks shall become lord of time, we shall become all powerful
        They archived half of this, and if the Doctor hadn't have wiped out them all in the time war, they would have become the lords of time
        Hola

Hello

Comment

Working...
        X