Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ok, shes in our universe after all, i met her yesterday in Oxford street, got her autograph.
    The odd thing was she signed it as Billie Pipper.
    Actress you say, What do you meen, Doctor who isnt real! Didnt you see the Daleks in the sky!!

Note
    Yes i know doctor who isnt real, i just wanted to show off that i met Billie Piper, shes very nice.
    I also saw Roger Lloyd Pack (AKA John Lumik) on that day, but didnt get chance to talk to him as he was in deep convosation.
    I would have posted this in the Billie Piper thunk thread, but i carnt find it, is there one.
    Theres a Dr 9, Dr 10, Jack, Dalek AND Cybermen thunk thread!
    Hola

Hello

Comment

I have to get caught up with my Who. Last ep I saw was the Christmas Invasion.

Comment

I think its a great idea of Eccleston and Rose, with Tennant and the new assistant in an episode, perhaps the next christmas special?
        "Fly your ship through replicator dominated space, repair whatever damage may have been done to the time dialation device, and activate it before the replicators can stop you"

Best.Thor.Moment.Evar

Comment

I know people say the companions come and go but we were introduced to The Doctor through her (The 9th doctor anyway) so I think its only fair she guest stars in some episodes. I'm hoping maybe she'll find something in her Alternate- Earth that would allow her to communicate back with her Doctor.

Although every decision made in life could result in different alternate lifes, maybe in some worlds there isnt a Doctor. (He could have died in the timewar) But I'm hoping in her alternate earth there would be. If she were to meet with an alternate doctor the meeting may be awkward. (As perhaps that Doctor doesnt know a Rose Tyler) But they could make it as that Doctor too has lost his Rose to another earth? Or maybe the 9th doctor didnt regenterate and Rose died because of the time votrex? But then that brings me to think if there was a doctor in that alternate earth he wouldnt know a Rose Tyler because the only rose is a dog.. lol.. But maybe they could play it as another "Rise of the cyberman" episode.. (those of you that saw it would know what I mean). But in this case it was just the doctor traveling alone in the Tardis. (and no bad guys trying to take over the world... ) Thats how she can meet another Doctor..

There are lots of ways to go to it. But I'm voting for at least one return..

Comment

Please, no more Rose. My reaction at the end of season two was, "Change, my dear. And not a moment too soon."

Ok, it wasn't really. I've just been looking for an excuse to use that phrase because I just rewatched that episode the other night. *worships Netflix* My sister calls it the worst episode ever because she was in love with the 5th Doctor and totally devastated when he died.

In all seriousness, I do think it was a good time for a change and I want to put Rose in the past now. There was so much focus on Rose's growth as a person that by the end of it all, she'd developed quite well and there wasn't really anywhere else to go with her character, IMO. It just would've turned into a Mushfest of Love if things had gone on any longer. I'm hoping Rose learned something from Sarah Jane- you can't wait around for someone for your entire life. Rose is managing and I think she'll continue to do so, even if it is hard. However, I don't think we need to interrupt her healing process by tossing her into another adventure so soon with the Doctor with the certain knowledge that she wouldn't be able to stay. Now that I think of it, his final goodbye after three months had passed, may have done more harm than good.

Anyway, I'm dying for some on-set photos of Martha in costume, just so we have some idea of who she is. *wishes that filming would speed up*

AyanEva

Comment

Working...
            X