This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostPoet
    Sigh...I bought Series 2, Volume 1 from Amazon UK (i'm in the USA) and popped it into my DVD player VERY excited...because I know I can play DVD's from asia and othe countries no problem....but then...I discovered the aweful truth....I can't play ones from the UK.

NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Now I have my DVD sitting there...wanting to be played on my big screen..but it can't. And I SWEAR I unlocked the regional codes. grrrr
    Strange as most multi region DVD should play all, Pioneer are the best IMO.
    The other option you can do is if you have a lap top or computer download a muti-region DDVD player then plug it to your T.V and watch as usal or just watch on the computer, hope that helps
    sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know a free program that is incredibly easy to use that I can use to transfer my dvd to cd-r? I'm going to assume that's not illegal since it really IS sort of a backup copy.
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

If you have a playstation 2 or xbox/xbox 360 it'll play fine, since its a region free dvd player in all 3 consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet
          If you have a playstation 2 or xbox/xbox 360 it'll play fine, since its a region free dvd player in all 3 consoles.
          You know, that is what I figured too..but when I tried it in my Ps2 (I have the first version...not the newer model....) it said it was of a different region and couldn't play it...hmm...I wonder if it has to do with the different version like someone else mention...with PAL vs the other...?
          It feels good to be alive.
          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
          X