Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a trailer! Only thing that ep was good for though....

BUT WOW!

Comment

That trailer has shot me to pieces, I mean WOW!!

Comment

Did anyone notice the Dalek death-ray in the trailer? It might have been a cybermen weapon but it was the same negative-glow skeleton effect.

Also, you can hear the Doctor say: "send that thing back into Hell", around the same time that you see that strange alien sphere that Torchwood are messing with. Hell!?

Looks like a culmination of several storylines:
        - Torchwood
        - Cybermen
        - The Beast?

Can't wait

Comment

Well it has cybermen, and im sure it was a darlek death day, and the reference to hell and the beast. It looks like it will the best episode ever

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

The whole Hell thing kinda reminded me of Doom, the PC Game, not the movie version.

Really looking forward to it! I knew as soon as the trailer started without the usual music we were in for something pretty spectacular.
            Last edited by Scoobing; 24 June 2006, 11:11 AM. Reason: Still can't spell.

Comment

And yet again, the people that are trying to protect us from alien invasations cause one, Humans

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Daleks + Cybermen + The Beast + The truth about Torchwood +
                Spoiler:
                A companion dieing
                (thats what I gathered from the advert anyway) = either the best episode ever or the greatest disappointment ever. I'm hoping so much for the first one.

Did anyone else notice in the trailer the Cybermen had the Cybus logo on their chests, is this an accident or important?

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom
                  Did anyone else notice in the trailer the Cybermen had the Cybus logo on their chests, is this an accident or important?
                  it is important, the doctor says something about "they're crossing into our universe", doesnt nessisarily mean the ghosts its likely to be them crossing into our universe. i expect to see micky back

Comment

Has anyone watched next weeks Tardisode yet. It seems to very strongly hint that Torchwood are not the good guys.

Comment

Has anyone watched next weeks Tardisode yet. It seems to very strongly hint that Torchwood are not the good guys.
                      They arn't they stole the TARDIS because its alien tech. SCOUNDRILS, THIEFS!!!

Comment

The trailer for next weeks two part finale looks amazing.

Rose narrating the trailer - we see Cybermen and we see someone people die from Dalek blast - Torchwood and the end of Rose.

Can't wait till next week and the week after

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
                          They arn't they stole the TARDIS because its alien tech. SCOUNDRILS, THIEFS!!!
                          Yes but I meant that they
                          Spoiler:
                          had someone who worked out who they were and something to do with the ghosts (that Torchwood's behind it?) commited to a mental assylum.

Also from that Tardisode the guy said "the explosion at Christmas" does this mean that they managed to cover up the Christmas invasion?

Comment

Also from that Tardisode the guy said "the explosion at Christmas" does this mean that they managed to cover up the Christmas invasion?
                            Whoa, that would take a lot of covering up ...

An alien spaceship appears over London, aliens appear on TV and take control of 1/3 of the population, force them to stand at the top of tall buildings, then the ship leaves but is shot down by an energy weapon beam coming from Earth

What are they going to say?
                            "Sorry, we accidentally put hallucanagenic drugs in the water supply"

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist

An alien spaceship appears over London, aliens appear on TV and take control of 1/3 of the population, force them to stand at the top of tall buildings, then the ship leaves but is shot down by an energy weapon beam coming from Earth
                              They covered up the Slitheen invasion.

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist

What are they going to say?
                              "Sorry, we accidentally put hallucanagenic drugs in the water supply"
                              It worked in the Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy.

Comment

The trailer is up on the BBC site, but the Dalek death-ray part was one of the bits that got edited out.

The Doctor definitely says "send that thing back to Hell" though, presumably about the weird alien sphere that Torchwood has.

And Torchwood definitely don't like the Doctor, saying he is "assuming alien authority over the rights of man"

"This world is coliding with another"

Comment

Working...
                                X