What is the Doctor's Real Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAncient1
    We all know he must have an original name. So far he has been called, Doctor, Grandfather, and Professor. He has even been called "idiot" in Kinda. In the Armageddon Factor, the other Time Lord called him "Theta Sigma".

any ideas?
    His name is Who.

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
      I looked at The Doctor's Calling Card and so far, the words "WhoTheta" fits in the first line at the top of the Calling Card but "Sigma" doesnt fit in the second line. It needs 4 more letters.

BTW The Doctor's name is 38-syllables long. Its said in "Fathers, Friends and Other Objects of Hate"
      Not necessarily on the fit. Think of Japanese, they write the syllables as a single symbol rather several. In Japanese, "shi" is 1 symbol, while we write it with 3 symbols in English. Plus, "who" can be written phonetically as "hu". The calling card is not long enough for "one symbol = one syllable". But oh, well. Keep the suggestions coming.

ps
      God, I'm a geek. My ride is waiting for me to finish this crap.
      my blog, now with more randomness

Comment

Like I say, ya never know. But you could be right about that.

but maybe all of those lines on his Calling Card make 38 syllables?

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

His name is Carl Rove.
          http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
          The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I think it's Shmiddiymenjensen!
            sigpic

Comment

I have always liked the idea of the doctor having no name that it has somehow been last to the ages. However if it were to be uncovered I would like his Grandaughter to come back into the show and be the one who tells us what it is. It was hinted at last season and of all the time lords to come back it seem fiting that she be found first.
              "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

I remember that in a Bernice Summerfield New Adventures book, it was stated that Irving Braxiatel (The owner of The Braxiatel Collection) was The Doctor's brother. Thus, meaning that The Doctor's last name is Braxiatel so its Who Braxiatel.

That is what I thought of after loooking up and piecing things together.

But nobody has to believe me, since I feel hated at GateWorld Forums

Spoiler:

Comment

maybe his name is a pun, his first name is The, his last name is Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by orii7 View Post
                    I remember that in a Bernice Summerfield New Adventures book, it was stated that Irving Braxiatel (The owner of The Braxiatel Collection) was The Doctor's brother. Thus, meaning that The Doctor's last name is Braxiatel so its Who Braxiatel.

That is what I thought of after loooking up and piecing things together.

Why do you feel hated?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

His real name is Bob Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by orii7 View Post

Wah Wah, cry me a river.

No one is more hated than me because I was one of the few extrememly happy when they canceled SG-1 and renewed Atlantis.

Comment

Leave the guy alone Oreo. Maybe you were hated because you have a bad attitude, not because you were happy that SG1 was cancelled.

If Orii7 feels hated, then theres a problem.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

But it's fine I feel hated?

My attitude was fine, some of the freaks in the threads need medical help.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                              But it's fine I feel hated?
                              Flying Officer Bennett didn't say that. He said the following....

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                              Leave the guy alone Oreo. Maybe you were hated because you have a bad attitude, not because you were happy that SG1 was cancelled.

If Orii7 feels hated, then theres a problem.
                              He was only offering an alternative theory to the negative reaction you think you received.

No one is more hated than me because I was one of the few extrememly happy when they canceled SG-1 and renewed Atlantis.
                              I really can't speak to whether or not you had an attitude on the issue of SG-1 being cancelled.
                              If you displayed the same level of sensitivity there as you have here, I'm sure people liked you as much as I do.

Wah Wah, cry me a river.
                              That's the kind of sensitivity I was talking about.

My attitude was fine, some of the freaks in the threads need medical help.
                              Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm at a complete loss as to why anyone would hate you, Oreo.

Comment

Well I feel hated because I really feel it when I post here. It has been a little bad (now from what I have read on this thread coming from Oreo, it has gotten worse. Sorry Oreo) so I have "escaped" for some time and went to another Forum (DARK SEA, an Ecco video game research site) and that was ok a bit but you guys act better than the guys at DARK SEA.

back on topic, from what I have collected so far, Irving Braxiatel (it has been confirmed) is The Doctor's brother so that means that The Doctor's last name is "Braxiatel", his name is 38-syllables long (Fathers, Friends and other objects of Hate, short story), the first syllable is 'Who' (The Ribos Operation, as far as I can remember) so it's "Who Braxiatel" but I haven't read 'Lungbarrow' yet and I heard that the book has some insight or info on what The Doctor's name is...sorta.

More most likely coming soon.

Then he inputs a disc erasing me & the info about his name off the internet as if it never even existed (ending of 'World War III' episode of "Doctor Who")

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X