• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the Doctor's real name...?

Isn't it obvious?

It's Timmy Fiddle.

I thought everyone knew that...
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

homer
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

His name is "Nng" the allminghty and powerful "Nng"!!!!

No ok then do better than that lol
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

The Doctor's name is 'Combine Harvester 0 - 45'
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

How much fun would it be if the Doctor's name was Zaphod Beeblebrox? *snerk* That's why his name is so secretive- the TARDIS is really the Heart of Gold in an improbable form and the "Doctor" is still on the run from the authorities.

AyanEva

Comment

Hence him knowing Arthur Dent.... sneaky.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                Hence him knowing Arthur Dent.... sneaky.
                Hah! We've totally caught on to him! And blowing up a planet is definitely something Zaphod would do.

AyanEva

Comment

Originally posted by AyanEva
                  How much fun would it be if the Doctor's name was Zaphod Beeblebrox? *snerk* That's why his name is so secretive- the TARDIS is really the Heart of Gold in an improbable form and the "Doctor" is still on the run from the authorities.

AyanEva
                  And that's why before the Ninth Doctor regenerated he said "I might have two heads..."
                  "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                  "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                  BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    And that's why before the Ninth Doctor regenerated he said "I might have two heads..."
                    *dies laughing* For some reason that's about the funniest thing I've read all day.

I'm easily amused and I think I need more sleep.

AyanEva

Comment

I think we should all realize that we aren't gonna know what his name is. That's part of his character. Any time when he's refered to by another name is probably just the writers f**king up. Sci-fi writers are notorious for that you know.
                      Gaelicdragon's Law: The stupidity of a song is directly proportional to the probability of it getting stuck in your head.

Comment

I think the whole point is that we aren't supposed to know his name. It makes it more mysterious.

But nevermind that. I hereby name him Steve.

Stars with gates are cool...
                        "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

Gilmour.

It's a good way to go tbh.
                          -Zeppelin Rules!-

Comment

Originally posted by gaelicdragon
                            Any time when he's refered to by another name is probably just the writers f**king up. Sci-fi writers are notorious for that you know.
                            And I always found that odd because the fans manage to keep everything straight, one way or another.

AyanEva

Comment

I know what his name is, and it is The'ogymusd'cat'si Doctor'ygstf'tsgy Which is impossible to pronounce, so he goes by The Doctor.
                              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I looked at The Doctor's Calling Card and so far, the words "WhoTheta" fits in the first line at the top of the Calling Card but "Sigma" doesnt fit in the second line. It needs 4 more letters.

BTW The Doctor's name is 38-syllables long. Its said in "Fathers, Friends and Other Objects of Hate"

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Working...
                                X