This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lord-anubis
    Christopher Eccleston beacusle well hes the only person i seen play the part. while im here i might i as while ask this question why is there so many diffent doctors? is it beascuse the acters got tried of playing the roll or is it some thing to do with the story?
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....19&postcount=2

The only thing that doesnt cover is why the actors left, though the reasons vary slightly, the reason is pretty much that the actor wanted to move on. Exceptions are:
    Colin Baker (6th Doctor) Was forced into leaving the roll when someone new came to BBC and took control over Who.
    Sylvester McCoy (7th Doctor) The show was cancelled
    Paul McGann (8th Doctor) The telemovie in which he played the Doctor was the only time we saw his era as a revival did not happen as origionally hoped.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Jon Pertwee - fine and dandy. I loved the way he dressed and his manner - the perfect gentleman.

Second would have to be David Tentent.

Christopher Eccleston was damned rude and certianly not a Lord of Time.

Tom Baker is the one with the scarf right? I'm not always good with names - unless it is history studies! lol
      The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Working...
      X