No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...when you have a very strange dream about The Silence.
    sigpic

Comment

When you declare the Doctor/TARDIS as your OTP

Comment

When you see a life-sized Sonic Screwdriver with several 'Sonic' Sounds and you throw a tantrum in the middle of Asda for it. .....And you're turning 22 this year.
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

....you, your wife and a good friend go to the Renn Faire dress as #10, Donna and The Master and chases eachother around all day making "pew pew" noses with your sonic/laser screwdrivers
          "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

When your relatives ask you...
            'Have you got?' before purchasing any Who related items for you...
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When you cheer today and make sure to be in during the evening! Because it is Saturday today and that means only one thing:

DOCTOR WHO
              EP. 4 - "THE DOCTOR'S WIFE"
              6:30PM ON BBC1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

When you find yourself humming the theme for no reason...
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When your working on something mechanical and say "pass me the screwdriver."

"no not that one, the Sonic"

N.C

Comment

...you think the track "An Awful Lot Of Running" from the Doctor Who indy band "Chameleon Circuit" is awesome.
                    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

When the drunk you kindly buys a sixpack of Coke Cherry and some pretzels then reprogrammes the PS3 with BBC IPlayer on the latest Doctor Who episode for hungover you, then skips merrily to bed. And you don't remember....At all.
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

When you have a dream about helping Nixon fight aliens

Comment

...You have a dream in which The Doctor and Captain Jack Sparrow are standing side-by-side having a portrait picture drawn.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...you can spell and say Romanadvoratrelundar and Raxacoricofallapatorius properly.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Why Whovian? I've always thought Wholigan sounded better!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                                Why Whovian? I've always thought Wholigan sounded better!
                                Do you really want something that sounds like that representing the fan base?

Comment

Working...
                                X