No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you have arguments with your fellow Whovians over how amny times the stick of celery dissapeard off of trhe 5th Doctor's lapels.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

When you start threads titled "You Know You're a Whovian When..."

Comment

You argue with anthropologists that cavemen wore grand firs, spoke with perfect British accents, and when they brushed uo against their caves walls the styrophome came off.
        My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
        Build a Dalek
        Build a TARDIS
        Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
        The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

when you know what a Whovian is

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

....Your garden shed looks like a Tardis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
              ...you kick yourself when you realise that somewhere in the forum you've written TARDIS with only one capital...
              That's blasphemous!!! Should be ashamed of yourself!
              Originally posted by Reefgirl
              ...You have the sound of the TARDIS as your ringtone (I have and I've had some REALLY funny looks in the supermarket, even more than when I had Sympathy for the Devil as my ringtone)
              Where from?!!! Please tell me its available in polyphonic!!!!
              (and i know exactly what you mean about funny looks, i have Paradise City as my current ringtones, draws looks all the time )
              Originally posted by Reefgirl
              ...You say to your 12 year old daughter "Yes I know you're too old to watch CBeebies, but you're never too old for a bedtime story" and "Yes he is nice that American man that's telling them" and "Yes I think he was in Dr Who" and "No honestly that's not the reason Mum's making you watch CBeebies" because John Barrowman is telling stories on kids TV
              i completely forgot about that what times it on?

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you see a TARDIS at a museum and cant resist taking a picture even though that part of the museum has been closed down for some reason

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When the forum is down this is what you do.

example 1
                  Example 2
                  Spoiler:
                  Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                  I caught frogs and called them prince
                  And made myself a queen
                  Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                  I slept in castles and fell in love
                  Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                  To capture tinkerbell
                  They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                  But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                  And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                  And anything I can to get by
                  And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

When the forum is down. You make a K-9 out of Lollipop Sticks !!!

Comment

When you buy a model of betty
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                        When you buy a model of betty
                        So, I'm not sure if you're a much better Whovian than I am...or if you mean Bessie.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

When you skip a barbeque just top watch new Who.

Comment

Originally posted by False hope

Where from?!!! Please tell me its available in polyphonic!!!!
                            (and i know exactly what you mean about funny looks, i have Paradise City as my current ringtones, draws looks all the time )
                            http://www.bbc.co.uk/moble/drwho on a WAP mobile it's where I got mine from or try http://www.bbc.co.uk/drwho I changed my phone last week and now have Eve of the War as my ringtone, that SCARES people. I used to have Sweet Child of Mine as my ringtone

Originally posted by False hope
                            i completely forgot about that what times it on?
                            try www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies they maybe ready to watch online by now

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              So, I'm not sure if you're a much better Whovian than I am...or if you mean Bessie.
                              Yes that's what I ment, do I need to hide from spelling police again
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

you spend months arguing over the fact that Kamelion was a companion or not !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X