You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Where'd you get the Daleks?! I want one!
    they were made by the lovely myn... she has two smilie threads, one in the DW boards devoted to DW smiles and another in the Fun&Games boards that's co-operated by Camello... although both threads have been inactive for a while since myn closed shop so you'll have to root around for them... tho last time i was there, Wallpaperman had a bunch of Dalek and other DW smilies on his site which i believe you can access from the GW main page...

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I had a Torchwood dream ... That I was being ravaged by Gwen Cooper and she had a bad case of body odor, and bad breath
    being ravaged by Gwen would have bad enough, but add poor hygene *shudders* that must have been a truly rancid nightmare
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      I had a Torchwood dream ... That I was being ravaged by Gwen Cooper and she had a bad case of body odor, and bad breath
      You silly twisted boy!

This is what happens when you eat cheese before bedtime...
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

being ravaged by Gwen would have bad enough, but add poor hygene *shudders* that must have been a truly rancid nightmare
        Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        You silly twisted boy!

This is what happens when you eat cheese before bedtime...

So I take it Gwen isn't popular...

I actually don't mind her and thought she was kinda hot. Just in my dream she was a bit rancid lol.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

i don't often bash characters, but there's just something about gwen that just makes it so much fun... and i don't really find her attractive... gap teeth turn me off
          sigpic

Comment

When you flinch while walking by an angel...

Explanation? My mom's car ran out of gas and what was in the fuel line froze overnight. So today I had to walk up to the gas station and on the way there, there's a store to but tombstones and have them engraved... There are two angels there, both of which look freakishly like the weeping angels.

And my mom wonders why I don't sleep at night...
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              When you flinch while walking by an angel...

Explanation? My mom's car ran out of gas and what was in the fuel line froze overnight. So today I had to walk up to the gas station and on the way there, there's a store to but tombstones and have them engraved... There are two angels there, both of which look freakishly like the weeping angels.

And my mom wonders why I don't sleep at night...
              awe!! poor baby! wanna come sleep with me?
              sigpic

Comment

awe!! poor baby! wanna come sleep with me?
                I imagine I won't get much sleep either way.

And I'd love to, but I have the bad habit of falling asleep with my headphones on. I'm afraid that I might choke you and then I'd have to live without you! *wails dramatically*
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I imagine I won't get much sleep either way.

And I'd love to, but I have the bad habit of falling asleep with my headphones on. I'm afraid that I might choke you and then I'd have to live without you! *wails dramatically*
                  i'm a notoriously fast healer... if i were a character from Heros, i'd be that damn cheerleader.... plus, years of asthma has condiotioned me to wake up at the first sign of breathing difficulties
                  sigpic

Comment

i'm a notoriously fast healer... if i were a character from Heros, i'd be that damn cheerleader.... plus, years of asthma has condiotioned me to wake up at the first sign of breathing difficulties
                    Okay, then. *jumps into bed with a grin*

See, I jump into bed with just about anyone if they'll put up with my music addiction.
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

can't be worse than mine -eyes the piles of cds- i need more cds
                      sigpic

Comment

can't be worse than mine -eyes the piles of cds- i need more cds
                        If I actually bought the CDs for all the songs I listen to, I would not be able to see my bed. At current count, I have exactly 900 songs on my iPod. It's pretty damn awesome.
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

If I actually bought the CDs for all the songs I listen to, I would not be able to see my bed. At current count, I have exactly 900 songs on my iPod. It's pretty damn awesome.
                          that's half my music collection... the english half... and that's still with all my rob zombie, eminem, and eva packed away in zip files.... i need to un-zip them and burn them to playable cds....
                          sigpic

Comment

that's half my music collection... the english half... and that's still with all my rob zombie, eminem, and eva packed away in zip files.... i need to un-zip them and burn them to playable cds....
                            ...damn... And I thought I had a lot of music.

I actually read a survey the other day and one of the questions was "which could you handle best? blindness, muteness, or deafness?" and I'm like, uh, mute. Cause I can't not read and I really can't NOT listen to music. It's kinda scary actually. If my headphones aren't on it's because I'm in the shower or underwater for some other reason...
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

oh yea... definately with you there... can't concentrate in silence... if i'm stuck with silence, my mind starts to wander... it's like i have noise dependant ADD... noise is my ridalin
                              sigpic

Comment

oh yea... definately with you there... can't concentrate in silence... if i'm stuck with silence, my mind starts to wander... it's like i have noise dependant ADD... noise is my ridalin
                                I know! My step-dad is always like "You can't memorize stuff for tests with music blasting in your ears! You can't even read!" and I'm like, "yeah, I can". Because music helps me focus. Hell, just give me a basic beat and I'm happy. That's what I love about pop music these days. it's the same drum beat over and over and over again, with a break here or there, and it's easy to lose yourself in the monotony of it. I also can keep track of time much better when I'm listening to music. So many repetitions of a song = so many minutes. My mom always wanted to know why I kept killing my batteries so quickly and I told her, I sleep with my iPod next to me, on repeat of a random song that was stuck in my head with a good beat and pretty heavy guitar.

Can I make music a religion? Please?
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X