or any statues at all -remembers to very end of Blink-
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      or any statues of Angels
      Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      or any statues at all -remembers to very end of Blink-
      It's not fun for me because I really AM terrified of angel statues, and there's a place that had them on display about two blocks from my house. No wonder I'm an insomniac...
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

the TV says 'don't blink' you freeze and turn around to see if an Angel is behind you...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          the TV says 'don't blink' you freeze and turn around to see if an Angel is behind you...
          rotflmao!
          sigpic

Comment

You know you are a whovian when you model your wardrobe on what characters wear on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
              You know you are a whovian when you model your wardrobe on what characters wear on the show.
              i've never done exactly that, but i love the look donna has sometimes, the sort of business suit, but fun? i looove wearing stuff like that
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

i'm currently looking for a waistcoat and a pocket watch for my wardrobe
                sigpic

Comment

i'm currently looking for a waistcoat and a pocket watch for my wardrobe

I have a pocket watch. I think I posted pictures of it here.

Oh here you go. Mine's not official but it could be soem renegade timelord design
                  Last edited by Coco Pops; 29 July 2009, 08:31 PM.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                    Yeah... *likes to wear slacks, brown boots, and button down shirts when goes out*

Oh, and did I mention the big dark blue trenchcoat I have? It be awesome.
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                      Yeah... *likes to wear slacks, brown boots, and button down shirts when goes out*

Oh, and did I mention the big dark blue trenchcoat I have? It be awesome.
                      i wear button down shirts, ties, and braces.... course i need another pair of braces, my sparkly rainbow ones clash with almost all my ties and like i said, i want a waist coat and a pocket watch... and maybe the next pair of shoes i buy'll be chucks
                      sigpic

Comment

i wear button down shirts, ties, and braces.... course i need another pair of braces, my sparkly rainbow ones clash with almost all my ties and like i said, i want a waist coat and a pocket watch... and maybe the next pair of shoes i buy'll be chucks
                        As much as I adore Jack, I'm NOT wearing suspenders. I'll wear waistcoats (hell, I have a couple), ties, all that, but no suspenders...

And sparkly rainbow braces? REALLY?
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

As much as I adore Jack, I'm NOT wearing suspenders. I'll wear waistcoats (hell, I have a couple), ties, all that, but no suspenders...

And sparkly rainbow braces? REALLY?
                          yep... i got them from Hot Topic back in March.... next pair i'm buying are gonna be the black ones.... i would have bought the dinosuar ones first, but they don't have any pterodactyls on them
                          sigpic

Comment

yep... i got them from Hot Topic back in March.... next pair i'm buying are gonna be the black ones.... i would have bought the dinosuar ones first, but they don't have any pterodactyls on them
                            *giggles* Sparkly. Rainbow. Braces. *laughs harder*

And dinosaur braces without pterodactyls on them?! Are they mad?!
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

*giggles* Sparkly. Rainbow. Braces. *laughs harder*

And dinosaur braces without pterodactyls on them?! Are they mad?!
                              very... i pitched a fit in the store... can you imagine, someone in hot topic throwing a scene b/c there aren't any pterodactyls on the dinosuar braces
                              sigpic

Comment

around the holidays you put as much distance as you can between yourself and the animated angels with halo's...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X