"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by ecchi View Post
        Fib-i and See-ah
        IIRC, FBI agents are sometimes refered to as "Fibbies", or "Feebs".

Anyway, YKYAWW - you see a book at work called "The Second Brain" and wonder if it's about the Ood.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

...You think you see a little girl with a red balloon behind you reflected in the mirror but turn around and see no one there.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            ...You think you see a little girl with a red balloon behind you reflected in the mirror but turn around and see no one there.

OMG....

While walking down the road I thought a Dalek was behind me but when I looked behind me it was a grey pillar with a dome on the top. They have these on streets over here and the dome comes off and inside is a junction box with all the telephone connections for the area.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              the dome comes off and inside is a junction box with all the telephone connections for the area.
              Now if we had those locally I'd then rip the dome off, borrow a set of telephony tool from a friend, then before long everyone's phone would be ringing and a child's voice would be asking whoever answered "Are you my mummy?"

My jokes site - http://www.homegrownlaughter.com - for great jokes

It has come to my notice that some people in this forum are using the letter A without having first obtained a licence. Be aware that the letter A is now a patented property, and continuing to use it without a licence will result in criminal prosecution. Please CLICK HERE for full details.

Comment

...You glide your salt and pepper pots along the table top and pretend their Daleks.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                OMG....

While walking down the road I thought a Dalek was behind me but when I looked behind me it was a grey pillar with a dome on the top. They have these on streets over here and the dome comes off and inside is a junction box with all the telephone connections for the area.
                LOL That sounds like a Dalek and phone rolled into one neat little package.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by ecchi View Post
                  Now if we had those locally I'd then rip the dome off, borrow a set of telephony tool from a friend, then before long everyone's phone would be ringing and a child's voice would be asking whoever answered "Are you my mummy?"

i'd laugh really really hard, and then i'd come visit you in jail b/c there is no way you'd be able to pull that off without getting caught
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

someone asks what the red buttons does you reply "the great big threating button?"

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

This happened for like two months. Every night at around 2 am, someone near my house would pull into their driveway, and their engine sounded just like the tardis materializing. The first time I heard it I thought I was going nuts.
                      sigpic
                      Doctor Who and Top Gear
                      The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

you ask a worker at an Elizabethan Ren. Faire if they've seen a big blue box and skinny man with a long coat running around.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

When every time you see a redheaded woman in a tiny blue car, you double-check to see if she's turning left.

That actually happened to me this Saturday. Repeatedly, in fact.
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                            When every time you see a redheaded woman in a tiny blue car, you double-check to see if she's turning left.

That actually happened to me this Saturday. Repeatedly, in fact.
                            LOL! And repeatedly too? So not only were you making sure history went in the left direction you were stuck in a time loop so you had multiple attempts to make sure you got it right...or in this case left?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              LOL! And repeatedly too? So not only were you making sure history went in the left direction you were stuck in a time loop so you had multiple attempts to make sure you got it right...or in this case left?
                              Not a time loop, but just seeing a lot of redheads in tiny blue cars.

I didn't know that many redheads OWNED little blue cars.
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X