You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Who is that. I just assumed hehe, because it was a guy and a girl with pink hair .....
    what are you looking at...?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
      what are you looking at...?

sillyscipia had a picture in their sig of a guy and a girl with pink hair and I thought it was Kynt & Vixen from The Amazing Race
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

sillyscipia had a picture in their sig of a guy and a girl with pink hair and I thought it was Kynt & Vixen from The Amazing Race
        OH.... You mean my To Write Love On Her Arms sig? That's not them. it's Hayley Williams from Paramore, Brendon Urie from Panic At The Disco, and Amy Lee from Evanescence.
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
          OH.... You mean my To Write Love On Her Arms sig? That's not them. it's Hayley Williams from Paramore, Brendon Urie from Panic At The Disco, and Amy Lee from Evanescence.

OH...........

Hey I nearly got it right Amy Lee's goth isn't she?

Comment

OH...........

Hey I nearly got it right Amy Lee's goth isn't she?
            Yeah, if I remember right. She makes some awesome music.
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              Yeah, if I remember right. She makes some awesome music.

I know. I love Evanescence

Comment

a guy smells so good you want to tackle him and realize that it's just 51st Century pheromones at work.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

we were driving thru New York state on our way up to niagra falls and one of the motorway exits was Fredonia first thing that popped into my mind was "Hey! That's where Martha told Shakespeare she was from!"

oh, and i just remembered, about a month ago my cousins and i were at Barnes&Nobles reading in one of their little couch nooks.... my cousin looks up from her book and starts laughing... her sister follows suit.... so i look up and what do i see? a book titled The Doctor's Daughter
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

When your sig says it all
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      we were driving thru New York state on our way up to niagra falls and one of the motorway exits was Fredonia first thing that popped into my mind was "Hey! That's where Martha told Shakespeare she was from!"
                      Actually, it's a reference to a Marx Brothers movie.

But let's not split hairs.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

. . . you read a story on Yahoo about a GPS system leading a family to a cliff edge and immediately think of an impending Sontaran invasion.
                        "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

. . . when everytime you go out somewhere, you wear a suit with trainers and a long coat!! (i'm guilty as charged!! )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                            . . . when everytime you go out somewhere, you wear a suit with trainers and a long coat!! (i'm guilty as charged!! )
                            ...when you BUY a suit, trainers, and long coat for this purpose. (Seriously...I'm saving up!)
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

when in one days shopping trip you see a pair of womens overalls, a purple tshirt and black leggins and wanna buy the outfit so you can look like rose in Tooth and Claw

http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/...-collins15.jpg
                              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

...When you tap out the "Sound of Drums" but don't realise your doing it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X