No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you spend your inheritance on Doctor Who memorabilia (not that I have an inheritance)
    sigpic
    Doctor Who and Top Gear
    The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

when you get freaked out that your K9 isn't running as fast as he used to. i would joke to my family i'll take it to the vets, but i'm sure they'd think me serious

btw it's nothin serious, i just gotta change the batteries
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

...when you regularly walk down your work corridors humming/whistling/outright singing "All the Strange, Strange Creatures" aka the trailer music from the Doctor Who sdtk.
        "Dun dun dundun! Dun dun dundun!"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJCRJ-F1ImU
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

you know your a Whovian when you bounce around like a hyperactive kid, checking the clock ever 5 seconds in the hour leading up to Who starting on TV
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

you spot the Torchwood SUV five different times and become convinced that you've found Torchwood4.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

roflmao!!!! on that same note, one day in my logic course there was a random burst of music... we couldn't figure out where it came from... i was convinced that the rift shifted momentarily
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

You look for Myfawny whenever you dad pulls out the home-made BBQ sauce.

Comment

Y'know, I'm really looking forward to seeing Wall-E when it comes out, but the voice of the little Extreme Makeover droid sounds suspiciously like the droids Jack had to deal with in Bad Wolf (can't confirm it as IMDB doesn't say) and consequently I can't quite shake the feeling that those scissors are going to be cutting more than hair. LOL! I know that isn't gonna happen, but at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Y'know, I'm really looking forward to seeing Wall-E when it comes out, but the voice of the little Extreme Makeover droid sounds suspiciously like the droids Jack had to deal with in Bad Wolf (can't confirm it as IMDB doesn't say) and consequently I can't quite shake the feeling that those scissors are going to be cutting more than hair. LOL! I know that isn't gonna happen, but at the same time...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw them!

Comment

I was thinking about pledging money to my local PBS station since they're begging for money in order to keep airing Who (among other things, of course). The one guy had Four's scarf and the other guy had Five's jacket (complete with celery) and they were talking about "TARDIS" this and "K-9" that and "sonic screwsriver." They sounded really knowledgeable... until they started talking about the auction for the scarf and the "evil BBC robot." *headdesk*

They call themselves fans, they SAY they "get together" to watch the show sometimes and yet they can't recognize a DALEK when they see one?! Even knitted it was pretty obvious. In fact, given all the hoopla about the whole Dalek knitting patterns thing I thought the fact that they were auctioning one off was pretty funny... and maybe it WAS funny to the ones who donated it, but the pledge people obviously missed quite a few memos, that one included.

I'll save my money and buy DW DVDs instead.

EDIT: Hmmm. Apparently they can't say the name, probably because of all that "illegal pattern" nonsense. I feel reassured now.
                      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 21 June 2008, 06:51 PM.

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when you need a lie down at the thought of a trip to Cardiff in five-six months time.

And I don't just mean Cardiff, I mean Cardiff.

*lies down*

Comment

...whenever you hear "Voodoo Child" by the Rouge Traders you immediately text all your friends with "HERE COME THE DRUMS!", whether or not they get the reference

... you get super happy at work when "Tainted Love" comes over the speakers, and you do Nine's head bob dance thingo
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

...when you're listening to Fall out Boy's "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'" and you hear "dalek" instead of "darling".
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

you flinch whenever you hear the Master's drum beat in a new Def Leppard song.

Comment

...when you find yourself tapping out the master's drumbeat subconsciously when playing Rock Band on Xbox.
                                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X