No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't find all the old DW eps anywhere... any suggestions? and keep in mind i'm broke
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

i'm sure you can buy old ones on VHS for practically no money at all!!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

don't have a vhs player
        sigpic

Comment

... that could be a problem... I know some used to be on youtube, I don't know if they're there anymore because the ones I tried I know are gone or not working...

I think they're gone... frak....
          Spoiler:
          Before you met me I was a fairy princess
          I caught frogs and called them prince
          And made myself a queen
          Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
          I slept in castles and fell in love
          Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
          To capture tinkerbell
          They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
          But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
          And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
          And anything I can to get by
          And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

damn it!!! i know where i can find them, but not every single episode it there... and my OCD finds that unacceptable
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              damn it!!! i know where i can find them, but not every single episode it there... and my OCD finds that unacceptable
              not every single ep is still around, some have been lost
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

well that would explain it... maybe my OCD will let me view the available ones now...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  MDF on a pine frame

woo Bessie!!

me and a friend have started getting into the habit of watching old DW, a couple of days ago we watched Genesis of the Daleks, and last week we watched Robots of Death, both great stories!

MDF sounds OK to work with.... I guess the net will have plans and
                  blueprints to make a console. Anyone know of a good site that would
                  save the time of searching?
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                    MDF sounds OK to work with.... I guess the net will have plans and
                    blueprints to make a console. Anyone know of a good site that would
                    save the time of searching?
                    my friend actually just watched loads of pertwee era and designed it like that, and got tips from the guy that does http://www.doctorwho-devious.com/
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

my friend actually just watched loads of pertwee era and designed it like that, and got tips from the guy that does http://www.doctorwho-devious.com/

Cool site....

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        well that would explain it... maybe my OCD will let me view the available ones now...
                        *hugs* good luck, my mum has ocd and hates when things like that happen

... you know you're a whovian when the words I Can't Decide spring on a whoooooole new meaning ( LOTTL reference, in case i'm daft ppl don't get me )
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

... when you buy a packet of jelly babies just to offer them to people randomly
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

That's a good one .... Green for you

Comment

...You try to make traffic lights change by pointing your toy Sonic Screwdriver at the.
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X