You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's just priceless.
    Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
    Spoiler:
    "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
    "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
    "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
    "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
    "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Ha! What a cool piccie! Hooray!
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

...you decide to nip down the shops in the 80's to by a Marathon bar, or some Opal Fruits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
          that's just priceless.
          Originally posted by Pitry View Post
          Ha! What a cool piccie! Hooray!
          Thank you both very kindly.

You know you're a Whovian when...

...your mate's Clockwork Android costume scares four small children and one guest at a Dr. Who day in Glasgow.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

... you get a thrill each time another colleague 'outs' themself as a fan. One more person to natter about it with

Madeleine

Comment

You get a special delivery of jelly babies from the UK and laugh your ass off every time you look at them....

Comment

You do a series 3 marathon for a friend who hasn't seen the series yet, and the best thing is her reactions!

(there was a lot of squeeing around...)
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

...you see the entire first series (2005) in one week (i know it's only 13 eps, but my friend veoh was annoying me)

... when you shove in your friends face that you have seen all 13 eps before he has (nicely, of course )

... when even tho you are in debt and must not spend any money, you go out and buy the Dr Who Magazine (it's $12 here!)
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

when you are watching or going to watch a doctor who marathon on uk drama
                    sigpic

Comment

You become very scared walking around South bank in London, and noticing lots of statues on the top of buildings, dotted around. You try not to take your eyes of any of them and try your best not to blink

Also, when walking around london, when ever you see
                      -Canary Wharf you think Torchwood Tower
                      -Thames Barrier you think that its got a Torchwood base under it
                      -Big Ben, you think that it got hit by a space ship
                      etc etc
                      Hola

Hello

Comment

...You're at a small exhibition of Dr. Who stuff with a mate, and while looking at a miniature diorama of the famous "Daleks on Westminster Bridge" shot, you both work out that - the two Daleks at the back are action figures, the one in the middle is the bubble bath container, and the two at the front are the remote controlled toy version...
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

^LOL

... whenever you say "i am not amused" you're thinking about Rose rather than the Queen
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

When you borrow an audio book from the library just because it's read by Tom Baker. And you haven't even seen any Tom Baker eps yet.

Comment

... when you see an ad for this: http://www.sonictoothbrush.com/ and burst out laughing so hard you can't describe why it's so funny
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

When you stick your dads beloved Bluetooth in your ear adn chase neighbour kids around yelling delete (god I laughed so hard about my nerdiness )

Comment

Working...
                                X