You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
    you know where the local british store is and you make sure they are always out of jelly babies... er... well stocked with jelly babies.
    What are jelly babies?

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
    When you pester your parents day and night for them to buy you a sonic screwdriver, they give in, and you wave it in their faces all day.
    That works?! *begins plotting*

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      you know where the local british store is and you make sure they are always out of jelly babies... er... well stocked with jelly babies. ]
      What are jelly babies?
      you don't know what Jelly Babies are????

I'm ashamed! Horrified. Frightened even.
      Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      When you pester your parents day and night for them to buy you a sonic screwdriver, they give in, and you wave it in their faces all day.
      That works?! *begins plotting*
      Think Geek. Gotta love them.
      Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
      Spoiler:
      "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
      "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
      "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
      "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
      "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

you don't know what Jelly Babies are????

I'm ashamed! Horrified. Frightened even.

Think Geek. Gotta love them.
        Think Geek is like.....heaven on the internet. Best. Store. Ever.

So what are Jelly Babies?

Comment

Jelly Babies are what the Time Lords love! They're a sweet, here is more info.

And that Think Geek site? Awesome. I love it.
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Jelly Babies are what the Time Lords love! They're a sweet, here is more info.
            Ahhh! So kinda like gummy bears type candy......except babies.

Comment

no, they're better. sugaryer. and yummy too.
              Spoiler:
              "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
              "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid

Comment

Mmmmm...jelly babies...

When you get your friend, who SWEARS it's a horrible show, to watch it voluntarily. And then show his parents. Muahahaha...the corruption continues!
                "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

When you watch one of the spin off shows and recognize what the person has in their hands and when the characters say exactly what it is 20 minutes later, end up roflmao.

"Oi, what is that?" - Girl
                  "Its Sonic Lipstick!" - SJS - The Sarah Jane Adventures
                  Spoiler:

Comment

When you make custom DVD covers for any DVD in the style of Classic Doctor Who DVDs. (fonts used on the DVD covers for the clssic Who DVD).

Couldnt find an official or close one so i got someone to make a font for me.
                    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

you know you're a whovian when you smile sweetly, hold out your hand holding a white bag with candy inside it and say "Care for a jelly baby?"
                      Spoiler:

Comment

When ever you hear ticking the first thing you do is check for a broken clock.... the next thing you do is look under your bed... you see something move... you yell out for the Doctor.. the kittens crawl out from under your bed and you yell "Noo.. baby cat nuns!" and your mother thinks you need help...

(happened last night.... I was in my room..lights were off.... I heard ticking... I looked at my clock... it was digital... so I swore it was a clockwork man.. checked under my bed... heard something move.... twas the cats... anyway.. turned out it was the cords on my ceiling fan hitting the lightbulb cover... Pepsi + Anne = Paranoia)

Comment

When you sign up at Outpost Gallifrey.
                          Signed,

Gregorius
                          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

^Ive done that too.

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                            When ever you hear ticking the first thing you do is check for a broken clock.... the next thing you do is look under your bed... you see something move... you yell out for the Doctor.. the kittens crawl out from under your bed and you yell "Noo.. baby cat nuns!" and your mother thinks you need help...

(happened last night.... I was in my room..lights were off.... I heard ticking... I looked at my clock... it was digital... so I swore it was a clockwork man.. checked under my bed... heard something move.... twas the cats... anyway.. turned out it was the cords on my ceiling fan hitting the lightbulb cover... Pepsi + Anne = Paranoia)
                            Wow. Totally agree with you though...
                            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                            LOVE HIM-> DT
                            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

or you swear you hear the Tardis and go running outside to check. Again. And Again...
                              Spoiler:

Comment

...to drum up a bit of publicity for the guy who's convereted the old Police Box in Glasgow's Buchanan Street in to a cappuchino stand, you get talked into handing out flyers dressed as UNIT troopers, while the boss fella goes mental dressed as the Fourth Doctor.

L to R: Steve-O, Alex the Mini-Auton, Papa X-Ray, the Mad Cackler, the Anti-Dan, Cap'n Dave (Dr. Who), me, and Big Kev the Auton.
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X