• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    ...you decorate the TARDIS you made for Halloween in Christmas lights:

[ATTACH]39103[/ATTACH]
    hehe, nice one
    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

...You're excited at the thought that the Doctor Who Production Team is getting back together in Cardiff to begin filming!

And...

...You're excited at the thought of quite possibly soon seeing a photo from the Cardiff set showing Peter Capaldi in his Doctor's clothing!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

....waits impatiently to make new Doctor gifs
        sigpic

Comment

When you find this in your basement floor and your first thought involves avoiding stepping on it....

sigpic
          Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

When you have a photo of Jenna Coleman as your wallpaper on your PC...
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

You buy whovian telated merchandise for presents
              sigpic

Comment

when you reply to thread like this on a sci-fi related forum...

Comment

... you know someoneelse is a whovian when you regret having introduced him to the show in the firt place because you havend heard from him since (though it turned out he found a new girlfried)

You know YOU are a whovian when the fact that you now won't be able to exchange Doctor Who quotes with that guy is one of the main reasons it bothers you that you got dumed.
                  Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

When you meet Frances Barber and she is impressed by the fact you know she has done more things on television than Madame Korvarian...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                      When you meet Frances Barber and she is impressed by the fact you know she has done more things on television than Madame Korvarian...
                      But she did Kovarian SO WELL!!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

When you join several Doctor Who related groups on Facebook...

Comment

you try desperately to figure out how to afford this beauty - the TARDIS spins and the Dalek bumps are just for fun
                          sigpic

Comment

When you look forward to seeing Capaldi in action as The Doctor as you enjoy him in The Musketeers.

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when you... buy what I bought and do with it what I'm going to do with it on Saturday...
                              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                              and lots more!

Comment

ooooh, mysterious
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X