You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*laughs* You didn't.... !
    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
      *laughs* You didn't.... !
      Totally did, as you can see, my Monkey has lent the tree his fez
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Yes I DO see. It was rather a rhethorical question :d
        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
          Yes I DO see. It was rather a rhethorical question
          You should've seen the looks on my flatmates' when I was in the middle of decorating. First came the fez, then came the bowtie, then came the 3D-glasses and then the sonic screwdrivers... missing something TARDIS-related, but who knows, maybe I'll find something tomorrow
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Merry Christmas

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ed9f/
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

^you're evil! I just ordered a set (with yellow dalek), and some tardis slippers, and some Star Trek socks
              sigpic

Comment

No, m'lady, you may simply call me...

back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                  You should've seen the looks on my flatmates' when I was in the middle of decorating.
                  *giggles* I can imagin..

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when you go around singing Scissor Sisters like this:
                    "No wonder why my hearts feel dead inside, they're cold and hard and petrified..."
                    without even noticing it.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Apparently, Santa has finally seen sense and is gifting me my very own sonic screwdriver this year. Appropriately, I am most excited about that present alone. I will be a public embarrassment for months to come because it's staying in my bag and I will wave it around in adult situations.
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

When you care more about seeing a screwdriver then a delorean
                        sigpic
                        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

my yellow dalek is on the tree...approach at your own risk!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            my yellow dalek is on the tree...approach at your own risk!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...t.jpg~original
                            can't green it *virtual green*
                            sigpic
                            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

It was actually larger than I anticipated when I ordered it - it's about 4.5 inches high (11 cm)
                              sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA! My daughter won a red one at a gift exchange/swap this year. I don't know if she trampled anyone to achieve the win, but I'm not asking questions...
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X