No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very disappointed in me today... I saw a Doctor Who keychain I liked, but couldn't get it. I was working, and I didn't have the cash I needed.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

...You love the 23rd November every year and celebrate Doctor Who's birthday!

...You loved watching The Day of the Doctor on the Big Screen in 3D!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...You were moved to tears by The Day of the Doctor.
        sigpic

Comment

...when you get a gif request for a 4th Doctor green and you get right on it

sigpic

Comment

You plan your day around the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary!
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              You plan your day around the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary!
              Staying up to watch it again, even if you have work in the morning.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

... if you think THIS

Originally posted by Alan View Post

...You loved watching The Day of the Doctor on the Big Screen in 3D!
                is more than an understatement.

...while wathing the [i]The Day of the Doctor/i] you sit about 5 minuts with a piece of chocolate halfway to your mouth, because you can't believe, what your seeing.

... even though you are a rather shy person, you give in the urge to offer a random stranger a yelly beary (in lack of yelly babys) after leaving the cinnema.
                Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

When you have several OMG moments whilst watching 'The Day of the Doctor'...!
                  When you attend a MCMExpo/Comicon. And make new friends because you're a Doctor Who fan.
                  When you buy a wrist band and a matching t-shirt with...

Soft Tardis, Warm Tardis, Sexy box of blue, Happy Tardis, Sleepy Tardis, Travelling with Dr. Who.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                    Soft Tardis, Warm Tardis, Sexy box of blue, Happy Tardis, Sleepy Tardis, Travelling with Dr. Who.
                    Love it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sung to the tune of 'Soft Kitty'.
                      Which made me chuckle...

Comment

yes, I got that
                        sigpic

Comment

I am unable to Green you Nola. GW won't let me...

Comment

yes, it appears to be mutual at the moment - greened too much lately over Doctor happiness.

sigpic

Comment

... when you humm or wistle the 11th theme tune everywhere you go (for weeks now)
                              Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

... your daughter has homework and is lacking in inspiration for a story about the Antarctic. So you pop on a DVD of the first episode of The Seeds of Doom and she goes off quite happily to write an Antarctic horror story.

Comment

Working...
                                X