No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You make sure your watching the TV at 7pm to make sure you don't miss a damn thing on this live show!

Comment

When you set your Sky+ box to record the New Doctor reveal show because you have to work nights...
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Thank goodness for bbc america, they're simulcasting
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

When you commandeer a TV with BBC1 access whilst in the Middle East to watch the announcement!

WORTH IT!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

You set your ringtone as the sound of the TARDIS landing, and on your first incoming call, you totally look around for a blue box!!
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...You are extremely happy and excited at the news of the actor chosen as the 12th incarnation of the Doctor and look forward to his first full appearance!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...When you immediately go and rewatch Capaldi's appearance in Who and anything else of his you happen to own?

Comment

Capaldi.

Comment

You know your a "whovian" when you watch this vid....and still want to PLAY THE GAMES!

I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

You're at the fish n chip shop, and on the counter is a little tray with a sign...

Tickets Please...

And all you can think of is...

back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

... you watch "Casanova" by RTD with your friend just because it's staring David Tennent in the titlerole and your reaction is like "WHAT?!" when Casanova is told "you making it all up as you go along" and he replies something like "yeah, and I always will". You can't stop s******ing at all the other references to DW (whether they seam to be intended or not). [Stupid movie, but we had so much fun].
                        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

When you hope they use the original theme music for the 50th birthday episode.
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Sorta counts in this thread... not sure where else to put this...

Saw a real life, honest to God, Ministry of Defence "Scientific Advisor" today... I had a mini Whogasm.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

...when you randomly toss this into a thread just because you know people will appreciate it.

Hint: Look around.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                              sigpic
                              now also appearing on DeviantArt
                              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

SF - I'm not seeing what I'm supposed to be seeing I guess. I panned all around 360 degrees.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X