You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever you seee a Greandfather Clock you edge away,
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
      If anyone mentions Adric a tear comes to your eye
      I feel this one. A friend of mine knows this one and mentions him just to see me react. He was one of my favorite characters.

You're a Whovian when you spent months ranting about the stupidity of TV stations who do not get the new episodes in America. Then you scream really really loud when you find out they are! ^_^ (my poor dormmates )
      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Whenever you seee a Greandfather Clock you edge away,
        The Master, LOL. I wonder if they will incorporate him in the new series?

Comment

^ Im sure they will eventually. The Master is after all the Doctor's true arch nemesis like Moriaté is to Sherlock Holmes.

Comment

^ Im sure they will eventually. The Master is after all the Doctor's true arch nemesis like Moriaté is to Sherlock Holmes.
            But Professor Moriarty only appears in two Sherlock Holmes stories.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

yes but he is stil referred to as Sherlock Holmes's Nemises.

Comment

yes but he is stil referred to as Sherlock Holmes's Nemises.
                But it didn't mean he made many appearances, so to suggest that the Master will show again because he's Moriarty to the Doctor's Holmes is a flawed argument. If he's Moriarty, we'll never see him again.

Comment

There is always an opportunity to bring him back. It's Sci-fi !!!

Comment

So you're saying that the Master might come back because he's the Doctor's Morairty and that the eternal promise of SF means that Moriarty might one day return?

Comment

yep like that ep of ST TNG !!!

Comment

So when they make a new Star Trek series, we can expect to see the Master in that?

Comment

argh I give up.

You knwo youre a whovian when you have these arguments

Comment

I'd argue that some of this is coming from my more Sherlockian tendencies, actually.

Comment

Oh ok then

Comment

...When using a real screwdriver you catch yourself making "sonic" sounds

Comment

Working...
                                X