X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    ... you're happy to go to the doctor.
    Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    yes, but that is doctor, little d, not Doctor, capital D...
    Sadly, yes. We all might get to see A doctor but not THE Doctor - the definite article you might say.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

You wonder how much it is to insure a Tardis?

Comment

You send all the way to England for a 4th Doctor action figure.

sigpic
        Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

When you realize stuff like this cant be a coincidence.

Spoiler:
          In case you were wondering, nope, it isnt where i got my username from.
          sigpic

Comment

You save all your pocket money and send it off with a clipping from a 5 year old Doctor Who magazine to England, then wait 3 months for a Sevens Dalek model kit that is way beyond your model making abilities...
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
              When you realize stuff like this cant be a coincidence.

Spoiler:
              In case you were wondering, nope, it isnt where i got my username from.
              How absolutely joyous it is to see some kind of reference (ANY kind of reference) of the K-9 TV show in these parts!

Oh, and errr...you know you are a Whovian when your absolutely joyous at a reference (ANY kind of reference) of the K-9 TV show!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

You chuckle to yourself at a kind of, sort of, Who reference in an old ep of Heartbeat.

Someone refers to "blue boxes appearing and diappearing" only being something that happens on the TV.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

First section you go to on Gateworld is the Doctor Who section.

Comment

... you are washing your dishes and you have to smile and think of Doctor Who because your dish-soap is called "Blink" happened to me today
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

You suddenly realise that two characters in Futurama have the same names as two of the Doctor's companions.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                        You suddenly realise that two characters in Futurama have the same names as two of the Doctor's companions.
                        Leela and Amy.
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                          Leela and Amy.
                          Yeah.

Amy Pond could kick Amy Wong's bum blindfolded.

But Leela of the Sevateem Vs. Turanga Leela? That's too close to call...
                          sigpic

Comment

...Whilst watching the movie The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn (which was partially written by Steven Moffat) you laugh when you hear a character exclaim "GERONIMO!"

Comment

.. you're out for buying some shoes, and while you try some Converse you think of the Tenth Doctor
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

...you dress as the 9th Doctor, during his regeneration, but in a twist, it all goes wrong, and he ends up regenerating into a werewolf, for Halloween!

(I wanted to do a Doctor Who costume for Halloween, but I decided to mix it up a little).

(I had a photo done, and I'll post it when I can find the damn memory card).
                                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Working...
                                X