No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you own more than 2 versions of a sonic screwdriver.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I now have four, the 3rd Doctor's, 4th Doctor's, 10th Doctor's and the 11th.
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
        Ditto. Hoping they'll release the 2nd Doctor's and the 8th Doctor's sonic screwdrivers. And a Sonic Cane would be great too! And hopefully a re-release of River's Sonic Screwdriver from Silence in the Library too!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The 8th Doctor's sonic was based on the 4th's, from the Doctor Who Technical manual... just different colours it seems.

You know you're a Whovian when you own The Five Doctors, original VHS, The Five Doctors, Special Edition VHS, The Five Doctors, original BBC DVD, The Five Doctors, US release to get the commentary, & The Five Doctors special double DVD.
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

...Whenever you listen to "Un bel dì vedremo" from Madame Butterfly it makes you think of regeneration and memories.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when you own The Five Doctors, original VHS, The Five Doctors, Special Edition VHS, The Five Doctors, original BBC DVD, The Five Doctors, US release to get the commentary, & The Five Doctors special double DVD.
              That's 25 Doctors! 4thDoctoriO.gif
              sigpic
              Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

...you notice a TARDIS flight control toy in the background of the latest episode of "The Sarah Jane Adventures" in the Attic set.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

You spot an oddly familiar looking six-sided console in an episode of Clone Wars.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                    You spot an oddly familiar looking six-sided console in an episode of Clone Wars.
                    Which episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                      Which episode?
                      "Bombad Jedi".
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"Bombad Jedi".
                        Just watched the sdene on YouTube. Those darn Rodians...!

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                        I have:
                        9th Doctor's
                        10th Doctor's
                        11th Doctor's

I plan on getting the 3rd Doctor's, 4th Doctor's and making the 2nd Doctor's sonics soon.

Comment

Another TARDIS-esq console in something Star Wars related? Its funny because when I first saw Star Wars 6 and saw this scene, what do you suppose those things either side of Darth Vader made me think of: http://disparue.org/gallery/5/movies...wars6_4109.jpg

Comment

...you feel the urge to say EXTERMINATE with a really distorted voice every time someone either says EXTERMINATE or (accidentally) talks with a voice that sounds like a dalek--++

Comment

... you're happy to go to the doctor.
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                ... you're happy to go to the doctor.
                                yes, but that is doctor, little d, not Doctor, capital D...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X