Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Cold Fuzz's sig makes you think of this:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Alan; 03 October 2011, 05:08 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

You go to a party and throw the Doctors move from The Big Bang onto the dancefloor and everyone just stares at you... awkward moment... lol

Also, when you can just sit and watch episode after episode of Doctor Who and before you know it youve watched about 15 episodes... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        You go to a party and throw the Doctors move from The Big Bang onto the dancefloor and everyone just stares at you... awkward moment... lol
        Ah. Did you consult The Brilliant Book 2011 before performing the Drunken Giraffe?

Also, when you can just sit and watch episode after episode of Doctor Who and before you know it youve watched about 15 episodes... lol
        So The Trial of a Time Lord and Part One from Time and the Rani then? LOL

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

...you watch "Death Of The Doctor: Parts 1 & 2 (SJA)" in between DW seasons 31 and 32 and get excited when the Doctor describes his makeshift transmat device as a "space swapping do dah thingy ma wotsit"!
          Last edited by Billz; 11 October 2011, 03:25 PM.
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Ah. Did you consult The Brilliant Book 2011 before performing the Drunken Giraffe?

So The Trial of a Time Lord and Part One from Time and the Rani then? LOL
            1. Unfortunately I dont actually own that book at this time so no...

2. Nah, see the episodes watched thread for the episodes I watched, but I can see what you mean, correct me if Im wrong as you are the expert on Older Who, wernt episodes 2 hours long and were in like 4 parts?

And Billz, I love your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              1. Unfortunately I dont actually own that book at this time so no...

2. Nah, see the episodes watched thread for the episodes I watched, but I can see what you mean, correct me if Im wrong as you are the expert on Older Who, wernt episodes 2 hours long and were in like 4 parts?

And Billz, I love your sig!
              1. Oh, you should get the book! The step-by-step guide to the Drunken Giraffe is brilliant!

2. The story The Trial of a Time Lord for example is 1 story made up of 14 parts. 1 part is approx 25 minutes long.

For Season 22 only (barring a one story test in Season 21) a story like Revelation of the Daleks was 1 story made up of 2 parts. 1 part is approx 45 minutes long.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                1. Oh, you should get the book! The step-by-step guide to the Drunken Giraffe is brilliant!

2. The story The Trial of a Time Lord for example is 1 story made up of 14 parts. 1 part is approx 25 minutes long.

For Season 22 only (barring a one story test in Season 21) a story like Revelation of the Daleks was 1 story made up of 2 parts. 1 part is approx 45 minutes long.
                Was this episode shown in one go? or part by part.
                Ah, i see about the parts, that actually makes more sense to do it that way.
                Im quite a noob when it comes to the older side of Doctor Who, only read a few books, never actually watched any of it, I really want to get into it, I just cant though...

Comment

I really want to get into it, I just cant though...
                  Why is that?
                  sigpic
                  Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when eBay sends you reminders about items matching "Dr Doctor Who Chess Set" - Not because you need to buy the chess set - but because you only have 1 of the expansion set, and will just die if you don't own all of them before you... die.

You know you're a Whovian when the term Whovian makes you cringe...

You know you're a Whovian when you have an AppleTV containing all existing episodes of Doctor Who, from 1963 to - now, including the fan and official recons, but still can't bring yourself to dispose of decades of off-air VHS recordings...
                    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                    and lots more!

Comment

Oh and...

You know you're a Doctor Who fan when your 3 year old son's favourite 2 Doctors, are Patrick Troughton and Matt Smith... and he is happy to watch orphaned b&w episodes, or even watch a recon!
                      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when the term Whovian makes you cringe...
                        What about "Doctorite"?
                        sigpic
                        Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                          What about "Doctorite"?
                          NO! The term "Whovian" has been around for forever and a day. It is gonna take more than this little forum and small gathering of Doctor Who fans to change that. It's certainly a helluva lot better than "Wholigan" *shudders*

Comment

...you go for a walk in the cemetery at night and the statues of angels scare you more than anything else.

Comment

...You walk past a clothes shop and feel very wary of the dummies in the windows.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                                Why is that?
                                Well, 1, I dont own any of them and dont know when they are on TV, and I have to admit, I think id just cringe at the effects... and no offence to the older Who fans here, old TV kinda bores me...(Waits to be glared at evily and quickly swept out of this thread )

And yes Dixie and Alan, I sometimes double take at statues and dummies now, and get slightly creeped out.

Comment

Working...
                                X