Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Completely agree!
    You agree with me that it's a bad idea, or with Archaeis that it's a good idea?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

when you remember to watch the Latest episode on the BBC's iPlayer...
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

...You realise the mirror on the Junkyard TARDIS Console in The Doctor's Wife is a reference to the Secondary TARDIS Console Room used in Season 14.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...You watch Doctor Who as it airs live on BBC1 and again afterwards on BBC iPlayer.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            ...You watch Doctor Who as it airs live on BBC1 and again afterwards on BBC iPlayer.
            Haha, definately
            When your trapped in your office building and the only thing that was keeping me sane was the knowledge I could watch Doctor Who live on iPlayer.

Comment

...Whilst watching Night Terrors you chuckle when the Doctor mentions the fairytale book "Snow White and the Seven Keys to Doomsday" which is a clever reference to a 1970's non-canonical Doctor Who stage play called Doctor Who and the Daleks in The Seven Keys to Doomsday.

Comment

when other Whovians respect your views on an episode. Even when you didn't enjoy it.

Comment

...you suddenly realize that the idea of "regenerations" only came around, only because of the fact that the BBC wanted the show to continue, and that because the late, great William Hartnell, became too ill during the show.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

You see a new Leela action figure, your first thought is "Ooo, classic companion action figures!", and your second thought is "Good LORD but that's a terrible likeness of Louise Jameson..."
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

...when you will go out of your way to watch every playing of Looney Tunes;Back in Action on Cartoon Network just to see the 60's Movie Daleks in Area 52 bit.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

.... the window cleaner catches you singing a particularly rousing rendition of Vale Decem. I think my entire body went red with embarrassment.

Comment

...Whilst on holiday you take Doctor Who, Torchwood, The Sarah Jane Adventures, and K-9 DVD's with you to watch.

Comment

...it annoys you to hear someone refer to each face of the Doctor as a seperate person when you know for a fact that they are ALL the same person, each with different aspects of the same overall personality! It just manifests itself in different ways with each regeneration!

Remind me to never hang out with "Who Noobs" again!

Comment

You whack up the volume of the TV and just totally rock out to the theme music.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

When you purchase your 1st Dr Who audio CD. Because the story interests you.

Comment

Working...
                                X