No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...You post vids like this for other fans that haven't watched all (or even ANYTHING) from the first 26 seasons of Doctor Who:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...when you chuckle at TARDIS references on NCIS
      sigpic

Comment

Your on your lunchbreak at work, and check for any information on the upcoming Doctor Who series... lol

Comment

You're watching Beaver Falls on E4, and you suddenly realise that the actress stripping off to her bra and knickers is Anjii Mohindra.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

When you know you'll miss next weeks episode. But you don't panic as you know you'll be able to catch it on the BBC's iPlayer.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When straight after an episode your on Gateworld ready to discuss it with your fellow Whovians lol.
              Onli beaten twice for first posting in Part One =P

Comment

The air freshener thingy your mother's bought looks like one of the Nodes from "Silence in the Library"/"Forest of the Dead".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

When your neices buy you Dr. Who related presents.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                    When your neices buy you Dr. Who related presents.
                    I wish mine would.
                    sigpic

Comment

You know you're a Whovian, and a Halo fan, when you do this.
                      1314100954_65.jpg

PS: Yes, that is MY picture.
                      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

You wish you didnt have work next Saturday which will probably prevent you from watching the new episode of Doctor Who!
                        May be able to get home in time though...

Comment

Whovian? I personally prefer Who-ligan
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                            Whovian? I personally prefer Who-ligan
                            You really want our fanbase to be labelled with something that sounds like that?
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                              You really want our fanbase to be labelled with something that sounds like that?
                              Completely agree!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when...

You wish you'd gone to school with Amy, Rory and Mels.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X