• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you want a TARDIS cookie jar for Christmas
    Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you envy children and their Canvas 'Blue Box' Wardrobe because you're too old for that sort of thing and yet you still want it. Regardless of your age.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

...you suddenly realise that, after all these years, we are actually finally one step closer to knowing the Doctor's true name because it was written in Gallifreyan on the side of his cot in "A Good Man Goes To War"!
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

when you have no internet @ home and wonder if you can use your sonic screwdriver to make it work (because it's totally a real sonic)
          Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you are wishing away your summer as you can't wait for autumn and new Doctor Who episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              When you are wishing away your summer as you can't wait for autumn and new Doctor Who episodes.
              I couldn't agree more.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

You know you are a Whovian when you get attacked by someone and you start screaming, flashing your phone on top of your head.

"Hostility will not be tolerated! exterminate! Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!"
                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

You watch "Carry On Sergeant" just because William Hartnell's in it.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

...you watch all 4 seasons of "At Home With The Braithwaites" just because Peter Davison was in it.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

.... you want to learn to crochet so you can make these

Aren't they adorable! They were made by luna1130 on Livejournal. She has a pattern for a basic body shape here if anyone wants to have a go.

Comment

...you suddenly realise that during all these years, only 2 Daleks have ever succesfully shot the Doctor!

(A Dalek shot the Doctor in "The Stolen Earth", causing him to start a "mini-regeneration", while another Dalek shot him in "The Big Bang").

Comment

You chuckle softly to yourself at the Doctor Who reference in Cars 2.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                            ...you suddenly realise that during all these years, only 2 Daleks have ever succesfully shot the Doctor!

(A Dalek shot the Doctor in "The Stolen Earth", causing him to start a "mini-regeneration", while another Dalek shot him in "The Big Bang").
                            When you say "successfully" do you mean in trying to kill the Doctor? The reason I ask is because a Dalek shot the Doctor in Planet of the Daleks but only to disable his legs to preserve him for interrogation. So he's been shot three times by Daleks but only two of those were actual attempts to kill him.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

You're asked to name, in order, all 11 actors who have played the role on television and can knock them out without any hesitation.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                When you say "successfully" do you mean in trying to kill the Doctor? The reason I ask is because a Dalek shot the Doctor in Planet of the Daleks but only to disable his legs to preserve him for interrogation. So he's been shot three times by Daleks but only two of those were actual attempts to kill him.
                                The attempts I mentioned in reference to trying to actually kill the Doctor rather than disable him. But you're absolutely right about "Planet Of The Daleks", which strangly enough, is a Third Doctor serial that I haven't actually watched yet.

Originally posted by juggernaut975 View Post
                                You're asked to name, in order, all 11 actors who have played the role on television and can knock them out without any hesitation.
                                Easy.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

....you can name all "alternate actors" who played the Doctor in charity events, 60's movies, TV sketches, and web animations.

Comment

Working...
                                X