No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you know that you're going to endure Doctor Who withdrawal symptoms all the way until "Let's Kill Hitler" airs in September.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      ...you know that you're going to endure Doctor Who withdrawal symptoms all the way until "Let's Kill Hitler" airs in September.
      Well, strictly speaking, we've got Torchwood: Miracle Day sometime in July, then the remaining episodes of Sarah Jane Adventures in late August/early September.

But I get your point.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

when you sleep in a school during a big church event and wonder what you might see when you take a look into the headmaster's room, and then relax because you have your sonic screwdriver with you!
        sigpic

Comment

...You wear Captain Jack's Vortex Manipulator out and about around town.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

You think Captain Jack and River Song would make a pretty good team.

Kind of like John Steed and Mrs. Peel in The Avengers.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

When your neices buy you a model of the Interior of the Tardis as a present...
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

...you say "it's the end, but the moment has been prepared for" while laying down, every night before going to sleep.
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

...You try slipping in quotes from the Whoniverse in to a conversation.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

You through out minor Who references just to test and see if anyone else knows what Doctor Who is (which isn't that common around me )
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      You through out minor Who references just to test and see if anyone else knows what Doctor Who is (which isn't that common around me )
                      I've done that, both deliberately and accidentally. Not long ago I inadvertently blurted something about Jim the Fish, and some of the folks at work gave me that distinct WTF look.
                      sigpic

Comment

when you go interstate and want to see your uncle just so you can raid is Dr Who DVD collection
                        Your money box is a TARDIS and when ever you lose money your convinced it traveled in time
                        You carry your sonic screwdriver everywhere
                        You cry because you couldn't go to the dr who convention that was in your city *true story*
                        You find Rory saying "where is my wife" incredibly sexy
                        and...
                        You giggle hysterically everytime Matt Smith does the kissy face to River when he finds out who she actually is
                        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you have a picture of Karen Gillan as Wallpaper on your PC...
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

You are crushed that your favourite writer (Moffat) Has to choose which of your two favourite TV series that he should spend his majority of time over. Doctor Who or Sherlock. Im going to be disappointed either way.
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                              You are crushed that your favourite writer (Moffat) Has to choose which of your two favourite TV series that he should spend his majority of time over. Doctor Who or Sherlock. Im going to be disappointed either way.
                              On Mr. Moffat's Twitter page he's said:Link here: http://twitter.com/#!/steven_moffat

Comment

Im skeptical, if they keep this schedule then we may get the best of both Who and Sherlock. But the BBC like to deficate in their own back yard so i doubt they will.

Thanks for that Alan
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X