No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you don't care that people may label you as 'Odd' or 'Weird'...
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

...You're excited today because it is Saturday and that means Doctor Who is on!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

when your 4 year old Daughter begs to watch Doctor Who with you...

Comment

When the opening credits of Doctor Who start playing and everyone in the room stops mid-coversation to watch it.
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Beautiful:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

When you catch Matt Smith on The One Show and you stop doing what you planned to do until after the show finishes...
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When the TARDIS grinding sound makes your one year old giggle hysterically.
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

When you have the TARDIS materialization sound as a message tone, you hear it, and look frantically for the TARDIS before you remember its just your phone ..

N.C

Comment

when you have to email a man about his TARDIS and you cant help but smile.
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

...You go "WOW" at this:

Comment

You wonder what drugs the Moff was on when he wrote "A Good Man Goes To War", and where can you get some?
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

you go to your wife's work and ask

"where's my wife' in a epic tone
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

You have a nosebleed in epic fangirl glory at the sight of Rory in his Centurion uniform, actually being BADASS.

Ah buggery its starting again!
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              you go to your wife's work and ask

"where's my wife' in a epic tone
                              I'm guessing this is hypothetical unless you didn't announce a major event in your life.
                              sigpic

Comment

...you have 2 different sonic screwdriver toys, and are proud of that fact!
                                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Working...
                                X