No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... When you have the Doctor Who theme as a ringtone and the TARDIS landing as a ringtone for messages.
    sigpic

Comment

...When everytime someone says "I need a Doctor" You picture David Tennent with a Sonic Screwdriver
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

^ That's a good one!
        Twinchy---
        sigpic
        FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

...You see a black SUV-type car being driven by a man with a bluetooth headset and think "maybe the Torchwood Institute isn't as finished as people think they are".

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...when you listen to the entire series 5 soundtrack as your "easy listening." Damn I love this soundtrack.
            sigpic

Comment

...when you take your sonic screwdriver to work because just using a key is boring.
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

...in choosing a name for your Star Trek Online ship you choose U.S.S. Geronimo.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
                  ... When you have the Doctor Who theme as a ringtone and the TARDIS landing as a ringtone for messages.
                  I was about to say the same thing, I just create DW intro song ringtone, cool idea about TARDIS landing sound for texts!
                  sigpic

Comment

When you have a Picture of Karen Gillan as your wallpaper on your Home PC...
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

...Whenever you go outside wearing a scarf you feel like your channelling the Doctor.

Comment

...when you endlessly listen to the series 5 soundtrack.
                        sigpic

Comment

...you have the cloister bell sound effect set up as your ringtone on your mobile.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

When you think of the Doctor everytime you turn left
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

your American and use the word brilliant.
                              sigpic

Comment

You read about a city called Marinus in a military sci-fi novel and think "Now why does that sound familiar?"
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X