No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you take revenge on your neighbours by turning their wheely bin into a dalek

If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

You walk past a phone box with your mates and comment how it's probably bigger on the inside

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what did they think?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue9 View Post
          Just out of curiosity, what did they think?
          One smacked me in the back of the head and the other one just looked at me. It definitely went better in my head

Comment

Okay since I've been playing Mass Effect 2. You know you're a whovian when you look at the Collector's Armour DLC and think to yourself who put my Cyberman on steroids.

Comment

you watch an interpretation of The Nutcracker and when they wheel out a large clock exclaim, "what's a Dalek doing there!?"

and...

when you point your Wii remote at the screen with one hand and it makes a 'whrring' sound burst into giggles.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

...when you want a TARDIS ring tone....
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

When you have the Doctor Who theme as a ringtone...
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When you think the Tenth Doctor looks good....and you're a straight male ...but he does! >.>
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

when you have the arriving TARDIS as a ringtone...
                      sigpic

Comment

When you ask your neices for Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) standee as a Christmas present
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When you refer to Christmas as New Doctor Who Day and expect everyone else to know you mean the 25th

Comment

...Your DVD Shelves dedicated to the Whoniverse begin to look like these (i.e. mine):

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

half of your book shelf is filled with Doctor Who and Torchwood books...and you keep buying more.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

... if you watch three Christmas Specials ("Christmas Invasion", "The Runaway Bride" and "Voyage of the Damned") in one go with your friends.
                                Twinchy---
                                sigpic
                                FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Working...
                                X