Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparantly there is going to be a female companion appearing later in the series in the Satan Pit !!!!!!! that will be exciting !!!!
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

ME!!!! I WILL JOIN HIM, AND MAKE YOU ALL SLAVES!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!

Admit it, you believed me for a second there!

Anyway, hows about another girl companion, someone famous but female.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
        ME!!!! I WILL JOIN HIM, AND MAKE YOU ALL SLAVES!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!

Admit it, you believed me for a second there!

Anyway, hows about another girl companion, someone famous but female.

awwwwww.....BRING BACK ACE!!!! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for her. Nitro-9 and all. Nothing like a companion that goes around blowing **** up...
        My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
        Build a Dalek
        Build a TARDIS
        Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
        The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

Was Peri an alien?

I agree that an alien might be nice, and the Tree Lady type of alien would be interesting, with their total inability to understand anything metalic . I do think a human from the early c21 is an asset. It's a person for the audience to identify with, someone through whose eyes we can look at things.

I know there's been Jack, Mickey and even Mum to help Rose keep the Doctor company, but Rose considers the Doctor very much HERS, and there's a lot of emphasis on the very special relationship those two have. So at some stage after BP leaves the show (crossing my fingers that that's not soon) I'd like more than just one Official Regular Companion, just for a bit of a change.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
            Was Peri an alien?
            DASP will confirm this but I'm pretty sure she's from earth... the American accent more or less clinches it. She was going to go backpacking with some good looking fellows around Greece or North Africa somewhere but the stepfather... well, I won't spoil it for those who haven't experienced the phenomenon that is Perigilliam. She has to be heard to be believed.

I know there's been Jack, Mickey and even Mum to help Rose keep the Doctor company, but Rose considers the Doctor very much HERS, and there's a lot of emphasis on the very special relationship those two have. So at some stage after BP leaves the show (crossing my fingers that that's not soon) I'd like more than just one Official Regular Companion, just for a bit of a change.
            Personally I've always preferred the whole travelling entourage angle of the early days. It also diminishes the possibility of a cloying romance blossoming.
            SPOILERS FOR School Reunion
            Spoiler:
            It looks like Mickey will be tagging along for a while. Yay!
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
              DASP will confirm this but I'm pretty sure she's from earth... the American accent more or less clinches it. She was going to go backpacking with some good looking fellows around Greece or North Africa somewhere but the stepfather... well, I won't spoil it for those who haven't experienced the phenomenon that is Perigilliam. She has to be heard to be believed.
              Ya, she was from modern day Earth when The Doctor picked her up...

Build a Dalek
              Build a TARDIS
              Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
              The Police Box Website

Comment

She is from Earth well america. The Doctor met her in Lanzarote in the episode Planet of Fire in which her life was saved by Turlough after she almost drowned.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  She is from Earth well america. The Doctor met her in Lanzarote in the episode Planet of Fire in which her life was saved by Turlough after she almost drowned.

That's right. I forgot about that part. I haven't seen that episode in about 17 years. This was the only episode with Peri that she didn't totally annoy me. Plu, her in the bikini was awfully nice

Build a Dalek
                  Build a TARDIS
                  The Police Box Website

Comment

Its one of the best 5th Doctor eppys. I cant wait till it ewventually gets ereleased on dvd.

Comment

Its one of the best 5th Doctor eppys. I cant wait till it ewventually gets ereleased on dvd.
                      I know I'm waiting for that.
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

perhaps the next companioncould be from the past since we hacvnt had a companion from the past in a long long long long time.

Comment

perhaps the next companioncould be from the past since we hacvnt had a companion from the past in a long long long long time.
                          Bring Back Jamie

Or how bout the future

Bring Back Zoe

Comment

After watching School Reunion, I was all nostalgic for The Brig... Wonder if Nick Courtney is still acting. I'd love to see him make a guest appearance at some point in time.
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I Know bring back Mel

(Ducks tomatos and worst)

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                                I Know bring back Mel

(Ducks tomatos and worst)
                                Mel was pure, unadulterated evil!
                                Thanks!
                                Jordan

my page
                                My LJ
                                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...