Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the Doctor ever had a male companion?
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
      Plenty, but the majority of them are female.

Jamie McCrimmon, Adric, Turlough(sorta), Adam, Ian Chesterton, Ben Jackson just to name a few, and
      Spoiler:
      2 more to come, Captain Jack(introduced in "The Empty Child" and Mickey Smith (Rose's boyfriend) in S1 and 2 respectively
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
        Ian
        Steven
        Ben
        Jamie
        Adric
        Turlough

Plus, Brigadeer Lethbridge-Stewart and Captain Mike Yates

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          Sally Something is the part she's playing, being slightly too old to read the books and having a daughter into Yu-Gi-Oh I can't say with certainty
          Sally Lockheart. Cool beans.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

That's the one, cheers Mr P

Comment

Ian is probally my favior compainion, If he had the doctor's knowleage he could of been one on one with the Doctor
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I only ever saw Ian once, same with Steven, never saw Ben I remember Adric and Turlough the best

Comment

I've watch most of the frist season

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    Dont think its HDM, im thinking Ruby in the Smoke. *shrugs*
                    Ah, the historical one, then. Or what I always thought was historical. I think I read the back cover of the first one, went "meh" and picked up something else instead.

I'm not a kid anymore, but some of the teen/YA fiction is a lot more interesting than the stuff for grownups.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      Ah, the historical one, then. Or what I always thought was historical. I think I read the back cover of the first one, went "meh" and picked up something else instead.

I'm not a kid anymore, but some of the teen/YA fiction is a lot more interesting than the stuff for grownups.
                      That is so ture

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Better stories, a lot of the time.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                        X