• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I love Father's Day. That ending always has me in tears.
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

One of my favorites from that season!

sigpic

Comment

Which one? The Parting of the Ways or Father's Day?

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Father's Day and Empty Child/Doctor Dances are my two favorites from S1. LOVE that bit from Parting of the Ways though. So wonderful!

sigpic

Comment

Enjoying the picspam, Everlovin!

The screencap of Nine/Rose kissing brought this video to mind:

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

You posted that vid, and I followed the link to this one.

most people around here call me Ever. It's easier.

edit: Don't ask me to explain why the last 3 minutes of the vid is just black screen. I don't get that.
                Last edited by Everlovin; 14 July 2013, 04:04 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

*gulp*
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

What I love about Nine & Rose is how it developed naturally -it's obvious the Doctor is not looking for that kind of distraction...he's not even looking for a companion at the beginning; he tries to leave without Rose on several occasions.

On Rose's end...she keeps vehemently denying that he is her boyfriend.

By the time of 'The Parting of Ways', it's obvious that there is a deep affectionate attachment there. It only grows and evolves with Ten.

(I've heard that Chris E. was wary of the age difference between himself and Billie P -that it might be unsettling for a relationship developing. I don't know if that is true or gossip, but I simply never noticed: the Doctor as a character is hundreds of years old, and the actor, Chris, looks young for his age.)
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

That's part of the beauty of Doctor/Rose. See saw right through all his smokescreens and decided to be the one fill the void in his life as much as she could.

I hadn't heard of Christopher's concerns. And ultimately I agree. Any human would be too young for the Doctor, and Christopher looked younger than his age and Billie looked older.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        You posted that vid, and I followed the link to this one.

[video=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgBGUwL1He8[/video]

most people around here call me Ever. It's easier.

edit: Don't ask me to explain why the last 3 minutes of the vid is just black screen. I don't get that.
                        This video is 4:09 minutes of painful feels. That doomsday scene still manages to choke me up.

Then Ever you shall be.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love how the Doctor poses in a similar manner in the promo pictures, both his 9th and 10th self.

sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

And I love how Nine's touching her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X