Rose/Doctor Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
    From what I can tell it looks like she goes by KissHerJack on ff.net.
    That's the one!!

"Everything Rose Wanted to Know About Time Lords"
    and
    "Fathers and Sons"

I didn't link directly because the rating is "T", but the subject does wander into an "M"-ish place.
    I especially liked the ideas she had on the Doctor's family background & such.
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Although, I was looking through the authors I do have favorited and found this little gem. How Did I get Here
      Gah! now I want to cry a little...

thank you...
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        That's the one!!

"Everything Rose Wanted to Know About Time Lords"
        and
        "Fathers and Sons"

I didn't link directly because the rating is "T", but the subject does wander into an "M"-ish place.
        I especially liked the ideas she had on the Doctor's family background & such.
        Future reference, you can link the author's fic page and name the fics. That way, Ever doesn't panic when I can't find good fic!

Gah! now I want to cry a little...

thank you...
        There are some good feels out there. I'm going to have to go and start reccing some of my old favorites.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Although, I was looking through the authors I do have favorited and found this little gem. How Did I get Here
          Thanks for the rec, Everlovin! I enjoyed it.

Here's another video fave of mine for anyone whose interested:
          Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Love the vid! Threw me for a minute as I'm used to associating Eleven with River.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

Wonderful angsty Doctor/Rose fic! Get out the tissues. Go On
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                  Thanks for the rec, Everlovin! I enjoyed it.

Here's another video fave of mine for anyone whose interested:
                  So good....so good.

I wish we had more at the beginning of Eleven that acknowledged his recent past.

Spoiler:
                  Once they closed the story of Ten and Rose by leaving her in the AU with MetaTen, I was ok with the River storyline
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Oh, I'm a multi-shipper from way back. I think that Rose and River appealed to the Doctor in different ways and filled those places well. I'm not sure I could ever decide between which I liked better.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wish there had been more callbacks to the past with Eleven -it helps continuity.

The way Rose's sweater was found by Donna and she asked about other companions and he says he lost her....things like that.

Spoiler:
                      When he was poisoned by the Judas Tree extract, and he was asking the TARDIS for a voice interface that would be motivating and comforting, and it kept giving him companions that brought on guilt, it should have included Peri and Adric in the choices it scrolled through: talk about guilt!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

As I find out more about the Classic Who, I totally agree. Overall, there have been very few callbacks to previous doctors. Only two or three back to Nine over the years.

And yeah, I wish there were more - even veiled - references to the Doctor's past.
                        sigpic

Comment

As I find out more about the Classic Who, I totally agree. Overall, there have been very few callbacks to previous doctors. Only two or three back to Nine over the years.

And yeah, I wish there were more - even veiled - references to the Doctor's past.
                          Same here...I'm a late-comer, but I'm reading voraciously (and watching some clips on youtube).
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

Same here...I'm a late-comer, but I'm reading voraciously (and watching some clips on youtube).
                              Those monthly reviews of previous Doctor s have been brilliant! Love all the insight to them. Also, I've been watching some of the early ones on Netflix. They must all be made available for geeks like us!
                              sigpic

Comment

Enjoy...

sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X