• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A Doctor and Rose thread! It's a bit quiet in here but I guess it's understandable. It's been a couple of years since Rose has been a companion.

sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

Oh...lovely! Thank you.

It is quiet in here, but not utterly abandoned: I just started watching a few months ago and just got caught up to present, so I keep my subscription to this thread active. Everlovin' also responds to posts!

I really loved 9th Doctor and Rose...I feel our time with him was so short. The 'Bad Wolf' scene on satellite 5 was so moving...
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
          Oh...lovely! Thank you.

It is quiet in here, but not utterly abandoned: I just started watching a few months ago and just got caught up to present, so I keep my subscription to this thread active. Everlovin' also responds to posts!

I really loved 9th Doctor and Rose...I feel our time with him was so short. The 'Bad Wolf' scene on satellite 5 was so moving...
          Hello! Good to know this thread is still active even if it is by a smaller measure. You're not alone. I got into DW sometime over the summer last year. So while some shippers have moved on to other pairings in recent shows I haven't and probably never will. These two are officially one of my otps and always will be.

Oh, that scene in Parting of the Ways is probably one of my favorite scenes in New Who. But saying goodbye to nine had me in tears.
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Loved those pics, Paradox! Woot! I so need to get over to Medusa Cascade for caps and get to art making!

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
            Oh...lovely! Thank you.

I adore 9. He will always be my favorite doctor. 9 and Rose was just magic.
            Satellite 5 was amazing with him and Jack off to save Rose. Rose desperate to go back and help the Doctor. It didn't have anything to do with saving the world in 200100. It had to do with saving the Doctor.

*sigh* Love it!

Must go back and watch Doctor Who now. Thank God for Netflix!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm probably one of the few people who actually liked The Long Game. I'll admit it wasn't RTD's best, but all the Nine and Rose moments were great.
                sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

Actually, I thought it was a brilliant commentary. I just hated Rose sighing over how pretty Adam supposedly was.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Actually, I thought it was a brilliant commentary. I just hated Rose sighing over how pretty Adam supposedly was.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Dr%20Who%20stuffs/Doctor%20Rose/end3.jpg
                    I couldn't agree more. I can't speak for everyone but I'm pretty sure most doctor/rose shippers were hoping Adam wouldn't last long. Loving the pics, Everlovin. Keep them coming.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

I've been uploading

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

Bonehead! I love that scene from Rose.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

HAND HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*feels punched in the gut*

"Air from my lungs!"

"...how intimate!"
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

bad wolf.jpg
                                ROSE: I want you safe...My Doctor. Protected from the false God.

Dalek9.jpg
                                DOCTOR: I thought you were dead.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X