DW Stolen Earth Confidential

sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

It's just me and you, Paradox.

I'll just leave...this...here...
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Doctor/Rose shippers are REALLY into angst. Just. sayin.

sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

It is awfully lonely in here, isnt' it?

It appears that way. Most Doctor/Rose vids are so angsty they make you teary-eyed. All three of those videos though...ouch!

sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

Here's a happier one to balance out the angst.

sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

And one more...

sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

I've been lurking. Just so busy with my granddaughter. Have't had time for much else.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by everlovin View Post
                        i've been lurking. Just so busy with my granddaughter. Have't had time for much else.
                        ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((giant tackle squishy hugs)))

*It's ok...RL can take up a lot of time!*
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Oomph! Huggles back! Having Miri and her health being as delicate and complicated as it is, is taking all the time away from me fanning.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I want a video to this song for Nine/Rose, too:

sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X