• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that ep! It was playing the other day. Complete love
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

How do you feel about Love and Monsters?
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
          Umm...Mostly forgettable. I do enjoy the 45 or so seconds with Rose and the Doctor. Mostly it was what it was - a chance for the two main stars to have a week off.
          sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the change of POV ...getting to see what it's like for normal people who encounter the Doctor.

It was different.

I won't pick on the monster, because it was created by a kid who was a fan rather than a creative sci-fi team. The ending was kinda sad -unexpectedly so.
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

[video=youtube;MZlOT-KStMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZlOT-KStMM
              oh geez...that was brutal.

thank you
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/257743/KissHerJack

I recommend her entire series of 9/Rose and 10/Rose fics. Link to author page because some..."M" ratings...that are deserved...

"Fathers and Sons" in particular has some interesting ideas about who the Doctor is...his family history. You may need to start with the "UNSEEN AND INBETWEEN" series to paint a full picture, though.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                  I enjoyed the change of POV ...getting to see what it's like for normal people who encounter the Doctor.

It was different.

I won't pick on the monster, because it was created by a kid who was a fan rather than a creative sci-fi team. The ending was kinda sad -unexpectedly so.
                  I never knew that. Props to the kid!

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/u/257743/KissHerJack

I recommend her entire series of 9/Rose and 10/Rose fics. Link to author page because some..."M" ratings...that are deserved...

"Fathers and Sons" in particular has some interesting ideas about who the Doctor is...his family history. You may need to start with the "UNSEEN AND INBETWEEN" series to paint a full picture, though.
                  She's got some amazing stuff that I need to go back and reread.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

It's from the wedding reception
                              sigpic

Comment

Tentoo and Rose? Definitely!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by (x)

Comment

Working...
                                X