X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherriey
    *smack* That's for being a turd! lol
    Hee-hee-hee!!!

Don't worry. There's plenty of spoilers on this forum.
    You can go through all the trouble of using spoilers tags and the next person who replies to you puts your comments out in the open and starts a whole discussion on it within that thread.

Unfortunately, there has been, at times, little spoiler consideration here.
    I tried creating a thread for just the classic series stories.
    Didn't work. People just couldn't help themselves.
    "When I rewatched The Planet of Evil, it reminded me of such-and-such episode from the new series. Let me give away the whole plot, blah-blah-blah...."

That's why I read the posts on this forum with only eye.

Comment

Gotta say...one part I did like in Rose was when the Doctor is all happy-go-lucky...and she is telling him her friend just died! And for a brief moment you see a glimpse of the real Doctor as he realizes he never thought about the casualties...
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

The Doctor is used to looking at the big picture.

Comment

That was mean DASP, But then again maybe we are too spoiler hungry....
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
            That was mean DASP, But then again maybe we are too spoiler hungry....
            Back in the day, you had to wait a whole week to see what happened next.

You guys are spoiled when it comes to spoilers.
            Even the commercials give too much away.
            I'm trying to avoid spoilers and I still get bombarded with them.

I waited 16 years for the show to come back and I've been a fan longer than many of you have been alive.

Patience people.

Comment

I've been a fan since the eightys myself, and have been waiting since the TV movie to see more DW
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I hate spoilers with a passion. They completely ruin all the suspense of the unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                  Back in the day, you had to wait a whole week to see what happened next.

You guys are spoiled when it comes to spoilers.
                  Even the commercials give too much away.
                  I'm trying to avoid spoilers and I still get bombarded with them.

I waited 16 years for the show to come back and I've been a fan longer than many of you have been alive.

Patience people.
                  Is it a spoiler to want to know if and when season two will come to the US? *whimper*

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                    I've been a fan since the eightys myself, and have been waiting since the TV movie to see more DW
                    Then don't agonize over it. It'll come.

Try reading a Doctor Who novel.
                    The BBC has some free ones online.
                    They also have the photonovels.

Start a fan fiction thread and read each other's writings.

Take up Lord Shiva's challenge to create a computer-animated version of the missing episodes.

I made up some DVDs covers in between baby-sitting my niece and nephew.

Comment

Is it a spoiler to want to know if and when season two will come to the US? *whimper*
                      No, but when people tell you to go into a thread full of spoilers to find out...that doesn't give you much of a choice.

I'd rather not have to be spoiled on upcoming episodes just to find out the programming schedule.

There was a rumor that the second season would be shown directly after the first.
                      I can wait a little while to find out for sure and avoid those spoilers.

Comment

No, but when people tell you to go into a thread full of spoilers to find out...that doesn't give you much of a choice.

I'd rather not have to be spoiled on upcoming episodes just to find out the programming schedule.

There was a rumor that the second season would be shown directly after the first.
                        I can wait a little while to find out for sure and avoid those spoilers.
                        On a little side note though... I wonder how Sci-fi Fridays will be arranged now? Will BSG still show then? Or is the Doctor to take its place? Don't tell me they're going to try and jam all four shows into a single night!

Comment

On a little side note though... I wonder how Sci-fi Fridays will be arranged now? Will BSG still show then? Or is the Doctor to take its place? Don't tell me they're going to try and jam all four shows into a single night!
                          I heard a rumor the real reason BSG was moved was because the Stargate series looked silly in comparison and they're hoping Doctor Who be a better fit alongside those two shows.

Comment

I heard a rumor the real reason BSG was moved was because the Stargate series looked silly in comparison and they're hoping Doctor Who be a better fit alongside those two shows.

ugh...Can't stand BSG..I tried so hard to like it....but the show is just too dang boring.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                              ugh...Can't stand BSG..I tried so hard to like it....but the show is just too dang boring.
                              I think it's a good show...just too gritty for me to watch every week.

If I want grim reality, I can watch the news.

I need to escape...not be reminded about how crappy life can be.

Comment

BSG is my second favourite show next to Doctor Who. Between those two I've pretty much lost interest in Stargate.

Comment

Working...
                                X