This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billz View Post
    All the Doctor's various hats are cool. You should know this by now!
    Originally posted by Alan View Post

Quotes For Truth.
    The Doctors hats and attire are cool. Yes that is the truth...THAT guy is a dork!
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Who? The guy in the background with the yellow plastic bag? That's a bit cruel. Otherwise I see two incredibly sexy people and one strange hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Who? The guy in the background with the yellow plastic bag? That's a bit cruel. Otherwise I see two incredibly sexy people and one strange hat.
        Indeed. To call someone a dork just because they wear something different is not very nice at all.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Indeed. To call someone a dork just because they wear something different is not very nice at all.
          probably Fly was watching into the mirror when he wrote that sentence
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Actually we all know there is only one Duke of Dork.

Spoiler:

Duane Dibbley!

Comment

Actually we all know there is only one Duke of Dork.

Spoiler:

Duane Dibbley!

ROFL!
              Spoiler:
              Suck my Thermos!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The hat and scarf I could possbily forgive...but the harry potter glasses are just too much!
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe they are his actual glasses. I was going to get a pair but seeing as I actually do look like Daniel Radcliffe I chose a squarer pair. Now I just had to put up with years of being called emo.

I was thinking he looked more like Where's Wally than Harry Potter.

Anyway, good to hear filming will commence.
                  My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

First day of filming should be today.
                    Roll on the spoilers and teaser photos!

Comment

I don't normally look for spoilers or location pics but just for you Teddy & to celebrate the first day of filiming, I had a quick look on Twitter & found these two pics.

Not particularly spoilery.

Spoiler:

DW S7 filming has begun! Interior filming (Amy/Rory's home) on Church Road, Penarth.

Karen

Arthur eating a biscuit.

And now I must be really strong & not look for spoilers again.

Comment

I don't normally look for spoilers or location pics but just for you Teddy & to celebrate the first day of filiming, I had a quick look on Twitter & found these two pics.

Not particularly spoilery.

Spoiler:

DW S7 filming has begun! Interior filming (Amy/Rory's home) on Church Road, Penarth.

Karen

Arthur eating a biscuit.

And now I must be really strong & not look for spoilers again.
                        Im sure we can tempt you over to the dark side...
                        I dont really go looking for spoilers, more details, I too shy away from spoilers as I like a suprise or too.
                        Im just abit rubbish at resisting... lol

And just for you...
                        http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-7-fi...iams-30927.htm

4 more pictures, ones the same as the one you posted.
                        Also, Mark Williams who played Arthur Weasley in the Harry Potter films has been spotted on set, and we have our first rumour!
                        Spoiler:
                        Hes rumoured to play Rorys dad

Comment

MUST RESIST...MUST RESIST....

The Moff has told me not to look for spoilers so I must obey. But it's going to be a long time until the autumn.

BTW I must say though that if that particular rumour is true, I'll be very happy.

Comment

Doctor Who's Matt Smith to race on Top Gear track

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-...top-gear-track

Matt Smith is swapping the Tardis for the test track this Sunday as he becomes Top Gear's latest Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Following in the skid marks of former Time Lords Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant, Smith will don a crash helmet and drive the fastest lap possible in a Kia Cee'd, hoping to top a celebrity leaderboard that this series boasts such famous names as Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Michael Fassbender.

The real question, though, is whether Smith can win the battle of the Doctors and beat Eccleston and Tennant's times?

In 2005, ninth Doctor Christopher Eccleston set a lap time of 1:52.4 in a Suzuki Liana - at the same time becoming the only celebrity to drive the car with an automatic transmission, as he wasn't qualified to handle a car with manual transmission.

In 2007, Smith's predecessor, David Tennant, drove 1:48.8 in a Chevrolet Lacetti, controversially losing out to his co-star, Billie Piper, by just half a second.

Tennant complained that Piper had failed to properly negotiate some corners but Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson pronounced Piper's time valid on the grounds that she had worn a see-through top during her lap.

Perhaps there's a lesson there for Matt Smith ahead of Sunday's show...

Comment

Doctor Who's Matt Smith to race on Top Gear track

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-...top-gear-track

Matt Smith is swapping the Tardis for the test track this Sunday as he becomes Top Gear's latest Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Following in the skid marks of former Time Lords Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant, Smith will don a crash helmet and drive the fastest lap possible in a Kia Cee'd, hoping to top a celebrity leaderboard that this series boasts such famous names as Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Michael Fassbender.

The real question, though, is whether Smith can win the battle of the Doctors and beat Eccleston and Tennant's times?

In 2005, ninth Doctor Christopher Eccleston set a lap time of 1:52.4 in a Suzuki Liana - at the same time becoming the only celebrity to drive the car with an automatic transmission, as he wasn't qualified to handle a car with manual transmission.

In 2007, Smith's predecessor, David Tennant, drove 1:48.8 in a Chevrolet Lacetti, controversially losing out to his co-star, Billie Piper, by just half a second.

Tennant complained that Piper had failed to properly negotiate some corners but Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson pronounced Piper's time valid on the grounds that she had worn a see-through top during her lap.

Perhaps there's a lesson there for Matt Smith ahead of Sunday's show...
                              Was wondering when we would see Matt on Top Gear.
                              Just another reason to watch my favourite car show.

Comment

I guess I'll have to grit my teeth & watch it cos it's Matt. The problem is I can't stand that arse Clarkson.

Comment

Working...
                                X