Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed witht he daleks thing, although I don't think naything acn beat "the Curse of the Fatal Death"

And it had daleks in it!

I dunno... episode 13 title
    Spoiler:
    kind of really points to me Saxon is the Master, it'd make sense to name that episode that way if the Doctor discoverrs the Master's still alive.
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Got this from a British tabloid, so you KNOW it's reliable. XD It's from Feb 23, so sorry if it's old news. (Just joined)

"Cheeky John Borrowman gets up close to Dr Who star David Tennant- who he has confessed he fancies.
      John's character- bisexual Captain Jack- is back from the dead to join the doc in the next series.
      The pair were filming in Cardiff with new assistant Martha Jones(Freema Agyeman)."

Is Captain Jack really back?

Comment

That'd be a yes.

John Barrowman as Capt. Jack appears in Ep. 11 "Utopia", Ep. 12 "The Sound of Drums", and Ep. 13 "The Last of the Time Lords".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The first web page is online!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

Remember 'Smith And Jones' this Saturday 7pm!!

Comment

David Tennant is a guest on Steve Wright in the Afternoon, on BBC Radio 2, at this very moment.

Those of you in forn parts should be able to access the show via the BBC website - www.bbc.co.uk
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken
              As if I could forget!

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post

I'm assuming this is for BBC? I don't get BBC...;___;
                This may be a dumb question *runs from McKay XD* But does anyone know when Dr. Who gets new episodes on Scifi? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  David Tennant is a guest on Steve Wright in the Afternoon, on BBC Radio 2, at this very moment.

Those of you in forn parts should be able to access the show via the BBC website - www.bbc.co.uk
                  Just to add that the interview is available as a podcast on steve's page of radio 2's website it will be up for a week at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Finiz View Post
                    I'm assuming this is for BBC?
                    Yes, BBC1 in the UK.

Madeleine

Comment

Don't forget The Weakest Link tonight at 8.30 on BBC1, its a Doctor Who special!
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                        Don't forget The Weakest Link tonight at 8.30 on BBC1, its a Doctor Who special!
                        Not on BBC Scotland it's not! Fume fume!
                        sigpic

Comment

Not for us north of the border, unless there's been a sudden schedule change. But I doubt it...
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Hit the red button on BBC Three (probably 1 and 2 as well) to see what can only be described as a truly epic trailer) Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS for the ENTIRE season
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

John Barrowman is a guest on the Charlotte Church show at this very moment on Channel 4.
                              sigpic

Comment

Urg, many a great guest on that show, too bad she annoys the heck out of me, can never make it through more than 20 minutes of that show

Comment

Working...
                                X