Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there people long time no see. Miss me ?

Holy frak just read the review its great we've got the Master back hooray. Is it coincidental that the recent dvd boxset was going to be called The Return of the Master but was changed for nearly no reason !!!!! coincidence... I think not !!!!
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

From Sci-fi Wire,

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=3&id=40173

Eccleston Joins Dark Cast

Christopher Eccleston (Heroes) and Gregory Smith have joined the cast of The Dark Is Rising, 20th Century Fox and Walden Media's adaptation of Susan Cooper's best-selling fantasy books, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Marc Platt and Ron Schmidt are producing the picture, which is being helmed by David L. Cunningham.

Dark tells the story of a teenager (newcomer Alexander Ludwig) who learns that he is the last of a group of warriors who have dedicated their lives to fighting the forces of the dark. Traveling back and forth through time, he hunts for clues while encountering the forces of evil and discovers that the future of the world rests in his hands.

Eccleston (Doctor Who) is playing the movie's villain, the Rider. Smith is playing the teen's older brother, an edgy young man with piercings and tattoos who questions their father's authority.

Also in the cast are Amelia Warner (Aeon Flux), Emma Lockhart (Batman Begins), Gary Entin, Edmund Entin, Jonathan Jackson and John Benjamin Hickey. Ian McShane and Frances Conroy have already been cast. The movie is slated to begin filming Feb. 26 in Romania.

Eccleston is currently stealing scenes as an invisible man on NBC's Heroes.

Comment

Okay, 'fess up, who bought a copy of Beano Max yesterday just cos the Doctor was in it?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Okay, 'fess up, who bought a copy of Beano Max yesterday just cos the Doctor was in it?
          Me !!! Me !!!!!!!! Come on who wouldnt ?

Comment

I didnt. But I was tempted.
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I just like to satisfy my inner child oh so much .

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam View Post
                I just like to satisfy my inner child oh so much .
                I satisfy my innner child by buying 2000AD. Have done every week for almost 30 years...
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Have the possible regeneration rumors been getting stronger or should those rumors be ignored now?

Just wondering.
                  "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                    Have the possible regeneration rumors been getting stronger or should those rumors be ignored now?

Just wondering.
                    Ignored I should think. If it was official, then the BBC website would have the news, as would Outpost Gallifrey.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah its best not to bother with the regeneration rumours. I prefer the Master rumours instead. They are more plausable

Comment

Ignored I should think. If it was official, then the BBC website would have the news, as would Outpost Gallifrey.
                        Didn't they keep Eccleston's departure quiet for a while?

That said, Tennant has seemed positive in all the interviews I've seen.

Comment

Didn't I read somewhere that Tennant wants to beat Tom Baker's record?
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Well we know he would like to beat it, at the end of the day its up to the Producers and Executive Producers of the show whether they want to keep him. Fingers crossed we will at least get one more seasonout of him after this one. That would be awesome. Also they should NOT end up regenerating him mid season. It just wouldnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam View Post
                              Well we know he would like to beat it, at the end of the day its up to the Producers and Executive Producers of the show whether they want to keep him. Fingers crossed we will at least get one more seasonout of him after this one. That would be awesome. Also they should NOT end up regenerating him mid season. It just wouldnt work.
                              Why wouldn't they though? From all accounts, he's such an amiable ambassador for the show. He's gone above and beyond the call of duty to promote the show. He's something of a fanboy and has proven to be a popular replacement despite from slippery writing in S2.
                              They would be mad not to keep him as long as they can.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post

Didn't he claim he didn't want to be type-cast?
                                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                                Yes, I am!
                                sigpic
                                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                                X