This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Very short and sweet. Seems like they have tweaked the logo as well.
    You think so? I don't see it myself.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

It's a little more rounded, softened and thinned, but only slightly. And yes, that was a teaser trailer with emphasis on 'tease'.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
        It's a little more rounded, softened and thinned, but only slightly.
        I'll take your word for it. I've only got the series 7 box set to hand for comparison, and it looks identical to me.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Here you go. The changes are very subtle.

This is the series 7 logo from The Time of the Doctor.

And this is the new logo from the official DW twitter.

The letters are closer together and are slightly fatter. For example, if you look at the word "WHO" the spacing between the letters is much narrower.

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/peter-d...turn-63351.htm
            Peter De Jersey hopeful of Time Lord return.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              The BBC appears to have released the first teaser trailer for the new series, and the month it will air.
              Thank you for sharing the link. It was very short and sweet...!
              Roll on August...
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

And another new trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lBeV5bQW70&sns=fb
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  The person using the username "John Smith" has some talent with his computer and video editing. He put together a very clever, almost BBC official trailer there.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    The person using the username "John Smith" has some talent with his computer and video editing. He put together a very clever, almost BBC official trailer there.
                    Looked pretty damn genuine to me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                      Looked pretty damn genuine to me.
                      That's how clever it is...but it isn't genuine I'm afraid.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        That's how clever it is...but it isn't genuine I'm afraid.
                        Pity.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am at work at the moment. And the link has been blocked by IT..!

Comment

Here it is. It's very good for a fan made video.

Comment

That was a pretty cool video.
                              Thank you for sharing Blencathra...

Comment

Ok, so if it's fan made, where did they cull all the shots from?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X