This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/ has been upgraded and plays that fantastic music (or was I the only one who loved it?)
    I adored that music, have been playing that end scene on my pc for the last few days just for the music.

Comment

Oi! RTD! No more "celebrity" cameo roles!

That means no Catherine bloody Tate for a start.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Volume 4 DVD Cover-art

Comment

Will Doctor Who series 28 air in the US?
          If so, anyone know when?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
            Will Doctor Who series 28 air in the US?
            If so, anyone know when?
            I don't know if it will definitely air.

I did hear that in the event the second season was picked up by Sci-Fi, it would air October at the earliest. Most likely, we'll have to wait until 2007.

I'd say it's done well, considering the channel and time of year.

Comment

Amazon.co.uk are selling a special edition Cybermen Doctor Who Series 2/28 boxset

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...teway&v=glance

Comment

If you were wondering how Who can get any better, here it is:

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by Outpost Gallifrey
                Barrowman Returns for Series Three
                TV Series News
                July 18, 2006
                John Barrowman, who appeared at the London Film and Comic Con on 2 July, announced that he has signed a contract to appear in Series Three of Doctor Who as Captain Jack Harkness, the role he originated in the final five episodes of Series One and will reprise in the forthcoming spinoff series "Torchwood". Barrowman indicated that he would be filming "Torchwood" through October; he noted that after he finishes work on that series in October, which he noted is "just as it's going on air," he will return to Doctor Who through the end of 2006's filming schedule. Heres the rest
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It's sad that Christopher Eclcclston (not sure how to spell his name)
                  won't be returning for series 28. It's too bad. His performance
                  in series 27 will be tough to compete against!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    Amazon.co.uk are selling a special edition Cybermen Doctor Who Series 2/28 boxset

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...teway&v=glance
                    Oooo, that's nice... Be a bit of a bugger to fit on a shelf right enough, but nice all the same.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Date set for Doctor Who spin-off

A sci-fi spin-off of Doctor Who will launch on BBC Three in late autumn, the BBC has confirmed.

Torchwood focuses on a squad of secret agents facing human and alien enemies, with actor John Barrowman reprising his role as time traveller Captain Jack.

Comment

Found this on BBC News about filming for 'the Runaway Bride'....

Comment

So when is the end of Autumn for you guys? Torchwood is all I care about at the moment... So September?

Comment

If they are going to finish before Christmas, and start around when they said they would, I would say the first week of October, so I would say that it will be about then.
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I'd say late September - early October.

Actually, something's just occured to me, what are the odds that ep 13 of Torchwood ties in directly with "The Runaway Bride"?
                              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps not episode 13 since if the show started late september ep 13 would like be in January. I think perhaps they could have a direct tie in with say ep 9 or something that could be a festive filler ep.
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X